List with Pics of All Anthony Cumia's Female "Lovers?"

Cumiace

one.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Has the world changed? Have we changed? How did we know about this as listeners back then and laugh and never give it any serious thought? Personally, I want to know what the fuck was wrong with me?!?!?
I still think it's funny. If you're going down this road then you can't even laugh at something as innocent as Christopher Kuhn killing his son.

WhereWeAt

This is the high school kid who called herself "Apology Girl" (so original at the height of Breaking Bad popularity).

I'd shit on it, but she was a high schooler at the time.

She was an assistant to Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt (making GS fucking 7 pay) during the Trump Administration. It really paints a picture;

Jim Kennedy on the phone while sitting in his News Corp Office: "Hey my daughter's been kinda drifting through life after socially graduating from her overpriced Manhattan boarding school. What have you got for her down in DC? We were thinking something at DoD or State."

Fox Alum in DC: "Lemme see what's out there. I'll put you on hold for just a second."

[WHILE HOLDING] "Where can we stick another one of those spoiled brats that won't cause too much damage?

[Throws a dart at a wall full of index cards with HUD, EPA, Interior, Labor, and Agriculture scribbled on them, dart hits "Interior"]

Fox Guy: "Hey, Jim I'm back. Glad you called when you did. We have a position that would put her in the inner circle at Interior. Whadya say?"

Jim Kennedy: [glaring at Ileana as she's sprawled on the couch, scrolling Snapchat] "She can't wait to start."

He tried to go to her prom as her date and the parents and faculty were rightfully horrified and turned them away at the door.

This is the high school kid who called herself "Apology Girl" (so original at the height of Breaking Bad popularity).

She came from a privileged upbringing with a father who works for elite Democrat pedophiles: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Kennedy_(media_executive)

Anthony cheated on her with Manbody Missy and that's when their relationship ended. This was before Anthony cheated on Manbody with Dani Brand. Remember, Missy is the "Catshit Crazy" girlfriend Anthony once had arrested for burglarizing and trashing his McMansion.

Anthony has the worst possible taste in biological females.

Also went by Jane Anselmo. So fawking metal.