List with Pics of All Anthony Cumia's Female "Lovers?"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Why the fuck on gods green earth would a 50+ year old guy even entertain going to a high school prom as someone’s date.

Its not like he’d be able to pull underage boys aside to suck their cocks, he’d just follow the girl around as she took selfies with her friends.

I assume a lot of pedophiles are ashamed of their perversions but Anthony really wants the world to know. He needs to die

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
NOT PICTURED: TREEFORT RICHARD

NOT PICTURED: BUZZ

NOT PICTURED: ANTHONY CUMIA, 18, and his girlfriend, UNNAMED, 14

JENNIFER CUMIA
View attachment 170231

JILL NICOLINI
View attachment 170232

MELINDA
View attachment 170240

MELISSA STETTEN
View attachment 170233

TAYLOR VIXEN
View attachment 170237

BOBO'S SISTER SHANNON KURLAN
View attachment 170239

NOT PICTURED: 17 YEAR OLD HE FUCKED AT HIGH SCHOOL REUNION

NOT PICTURED: UNKNOWN WOMAN WHO WAS RAPED IN THE MOVIE THEATER

SUE LIGHTNING

MISSY
I do believe the snatch pic from the movie theater room was, indeed, Melinda, from what I recall.

Edit: I guess not.

Last edited:
Why the fuck on gods green earth would a 50+ year old guy even entertain going to a high school prom as someone’s date.

Its not like he’d be able to pull underage boys aside to suck their cocks, he’d just follow the girl around as she took selfies with her friends.

I assume a lot of pedophiles are ashamed of their perversions but Anthony really wants the world to know. He needs to die
Isn't Norton the same way? These guys seem totally unaware that the people around them are disgusted hearing this shit about their lives.

But yeah, Opie was the asshole...

FOZr6NdXsAEnrsD.jpg
This pic haunts me. The slouching uncomfortable teen girl (16 or 17), her even younger sister (blissfully unaware that she is in the presence of a sexually deviant monster that preys on children), the smiling parents (totally aware that their child's boyfriend is in his 50s) and the vile creature himself.

Has the world changed? Have we changed? How did we know about this as listeners back then and laugh and never give it any serious thought? Personally, I want to know what the fuck was wrong with me?!?!?

Look at the Count's face. "Hi! I'm the nice friendly man with the kitty cat. Don't I look innocent?" He's a total fucking predator and we all laughed at him.

FUCK!

G

This pic haunts me. The slouching uncomfortable teen girl (16 or 17), her even younger sister (blissfully unaware that she is in the presence of a sexually deviant monster that preys on children), the smiling parents (totally aware that their child's boyfriend is in his 50s) and the vile creature himself.

Has the world changed? Have we changed? How did we know about this as listeners back then and laugh and never give it any serious thought? Personally, I want to know what the fuck was wrong with me?!?!?

Look at the Count's face. "Hi! I'm the nice friendly man with the kitty cat. Don't I look innocent?" He's a total fucking predator and we all laughed at him.

FUCK!
The mother especially with her big toothy grin...Sends chills down my spine. Is that girl even biologically theirs? The younger one is definitely adopted.