TAYLOR VIXEN
1702233812263.png

BOBO'S SISTER SHANNON KURLAN
1702233894376.png

NOT PICTURED: 17 YEAR OLD HE FUCKED AT HIGH SCHOOL REUNION

NOT PICTURED: UNKNOWN WOMAN WHO WAS RAPED IN THE MOVIE THEATER

SUE LIGHTNING

MISSY

- So, did he actually go to the prom with this Illana Kennedy?
- If so, her parents were onboard?
- Who was Jackie?!?!?

- Yes.
- Yes, as you can see from the Xmas photo. This was one that Keith's wife was fuming over since there was only like a year and a half age gap between Iliana and her own daughter.
- He told a story on-air about having to take a girl to the hospital for an asthma attack and because she was 17, they admitted her to pediatrics.

I wish this was dirt but shockingly he proudly told these stories on air, except for the Keith's kid thing.

- So, did he actually go to the prom with this Illana Kennedy?
- If so, her parents were onboard?
- Who was Jackie?!?!?
He tried to go to her prom as her date and the parents and faculty were rightfully horrified and turned them away at the door.

This is the high school kid who called herself "Apology Girl" (so original at the height of Breaking Bad popularity).

She came from a privileged upbringing with a father who works for elite Democrat pedophiles: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Kennedy_(media_executive)

Anthony cheated on her with Manbody Missy and that's when their relationship ended. This was before Anthony cheated on Manbody with Dani Brand. Remember, Missy is the "Catshit Crazy" girlfriend Anthony once had arrested for burglarizing and trashing his McMansion.

Anthony has the worst possible taste in biological females.

- Yes.
- Yes, as you can see from the Xmas photo. This was one that Keith's wife was fuming over since there was only like a year and a half age gap between Iliana and her own daughter.
- He told a story on-air about having to take a girl to the hospital for an asthma attack and because she was 17, they admitted her to pediatrics.

I wish this was dirt but shockingly he proudly told these stories on air, except for the Keith's kid thing.
Thanks for this info. I cannot comprehend how this child's parents allowed her to go to the prom with this fucking ghoul! Was this a real relationship for a bit? Like were they actually touching each other??? I'm praying it was some kind of fucked up goof!

He tried to go to her prom as her date and the parents and faculty were rightfully horrified and turned them away at the door.

This is the high school kid who called herself "Apology Girl" (so original at the height of Breaking Bad popularity).

She came from a privileged upbringing with a father who works for elite Democrat pedophiles: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Kennedy_(media_executive)

Anthony cheated on her with Manbody Missy and that's when their relationship ended. This was before Anthony cheated on Manbody with Dani Brand. Remember, Missy is the "Catshit Crazy" girlfriend Anthony once had arrested for burglarizing and trashing his McMansion.

Anthony has the worst possible taste in biological females.
- Ummm...Danny stated that her parents were onboard with this prom date thing.
- Did he discuss on the radio about getting turned away from the prom?
- Saying Nana cheated on her with Missy Muscles implies that this was more than a prom date. Are you saying this child was his girlfriend???
- I'm confused about the whole Missy Muscles keys in the cat shit/stealing his camera/getting arrested thing and the Canadian girl caught in the closet/clothes burning thing... Could someone please clarify all that?