• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s Have a Hobby Thread

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Yea, 100%. The big sign is if they have big arms , like visibly big and they dont have a gut /have abs. Practically impossible to be big and lean natural unless you’re like 40 and been training hardcore for 20 years. Like the spartans in 300 are a prime example of roids.

And yea, totally. You can’t be big lean and natural. Every youtube vlogger that is big and lean is on something, like the hodge twins who claim natural when theyre clearly not Or john cena who also claims natty. Or any ufc fighter. You simply can’t compete in pro sports at champion caliber especially ultimate fighting if you’re not juiiced. Like nate diaz says nobody is natty. And you dont even have to be big to be juicing, you can stay the same weight but take stuff like equipoise or anavar to increase endurance.

i have a good friend of a friend who has connections with mike trout and he says trout is on hgh and test year round and mlb turns the other way because he’s the superstar. It’s insanely easy to do an offseason cycle and put on 15-20 lbs like randy arozarena did on the rays and say you eat chicken and rice and normies just believe it. Easy 16 week cycle when the reg season ends and it’s clear before spring training

It's refreshing to see someone with actual experience say this stuff, especially about athletes. Laymen like me can talk about how rampant steroids are in pro sports until we're blue in the face, but we've never actually hopped on something so it's not as credible

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
I'm a music fag. Started getting heavy into music around the age of 11 or 12, when vinyl was still the dominant format. Mainly punk and metal but my taste expanded considerably over the years.

During the late 80s and early 90s, chain records stores started selling off their vinyl for pennies on the dollar and I cleaned up. This was also the time when you could walk into any thrift store USA and find some amazing stuff for cheap.

Used to go to record conventions and take week long trips to visit stores in other cities, but slowed down when ebay and Discogs came on the scene.

I don't consider myself "a collector" I don't buy shit I won't listen to because its "a collectors item" or "a rarity" etc.
Last count I have just under 12K LPs and around 3k 45s.
"What other EP's we got?" You have any GODFLESH or anything from Justin K Broadrick?

Snake

Forum Clout
Yea, 100%. The big sign is if they have big arms , like visibly big and they dont have a gut /have abs. Practically impossible to be big and lean natural unless you’re like 40 and been training hardcore for 20 years. Like the spartans in 300 are a prime example of roids.

And yea, totally. You can’t be big lean and natural. Every youtube vlogger that is big and lean is on something, like the hodge twins who claim natural when theyre clearly not Or john cena who also claims natty. Or any ufc fighter. You simply can’t compete in pro sports at champion caliber especially ultimate fighting if you’re not juiiced. Like nate diaz says nobody is natty. And you dont even have to be big to be juicing, you can stay the same weight but take stuff like equipoise or anavar to increase endurance.

i have a good friend of a friend who has connections with mike trout and he says trout is on hgh and test year round and mlb turns the other way because he’s the superstar. It’s insanely easy to do an offseason cycle and put on 15-20 lbs like randy arozarena did on the rays and say you eat chicken and rice and normies just believe it. Easy 16 week cycle when the reg season ends and it’s clear before spring training
Drugs are so prevalent with Youtube faggots.

When I started in my early 20s, and didn't know shit about nutrition. I had a good physique for just starting out, but my bodyfat was around 7% so I had great cut lines. But I was inadvertently starving myself. And then when I started understanding what I needed to eat, that shit went away. Although I still maintained lines, they weren't valleys like they were. I'll take horsepower over washboard abs. You don't feel lethargic all the time and starving. Although people bitch about not eating, try going the other way and stuff 5-6 meals in everyday when you're not used to it. Once you get used to it, your stomach is growling within an hour of every meal. I try to maintain two hours windows between meals. I eat the same shit everyday, and my coworkers can't comprehend that level of discipline since they go and get cheesesteaks and burgers every lunch. :image_4159:

There's no reason to look that dried out, all the time. It just looks sickly. That Athlean X manlet has sunken in cheeks all the time and claims being natural.