• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s Have a Hobby Thread

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
A lot of the random shit I buy or collect has a tendency to rise in value. My records are 10x what I bought them same with that Sam Hyde book. I have a signed copy of The Franklin Cover-up by Jon Decamp and an autograph by Galt Macdermot where he also signed the lyrics and notes to Aquarius. I also wrote Marv Newland one time and he gave me a DVD of all his work. I'm trying to get an autograph from Paul Hardcastle but he's in England and international SASE are basically impossible. I've also been hoarding Jewish foil cards on Steam to try and raise the price. I also have The Patrice O'Neal Show on DVD but it's complete garbage.

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Good advice here. I worked for a tree service for several years way back in the day and I saw firsthand what can happen when tree cutting goes wrong.
I worked for a local tree service where the entire business was the 4 of us. We used a decades old woodchipper with no emergency stop or safety features that we called the “Chuck and Duck” because you ducked the fuck out of the way or you could be sucked in.
Was metal as fuck.
The boss would buy us beers all the time, and one time took us to a strip club and bought us lap dances. That job ruled

Forum Clout
Go on please...
Saw a guy take a chainsaw kick back right in the face. Caught himself right between the eyes straight down to his mouth. 110 stitches and plastic surgery to fix it. You could see the white of his skull on his forehead. We were clearing trees under power lines way out in the middle of nowhere, had to hike everything we needed two miles along some train tracks in the woods. We wrapped the guy's face up with a flannel shirt and carried him back to the truck and took him to the ER. Another time this guy was tied up in a tree, cutting branches that hung out over a pond. The branch holding him up broke and he landed in the pond with the branch pinning him to the bottom of the pond. We got him out before he drowned, though.

My worst injury there was poison ivy on my cock. I must have had some on my fingers and I took a piss. Later that night I had three spots of poison ivy where I held my dick. It was torture for a few days. Also found a tick on my balls once, that really skeeved me out.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I fell down a toy collector/customizer Youtube/Instagram rabbit hole late in 2020, and it's been quite the downward spiral. I still have a good handful of action figures from when I was growing up, and I started using some of my mother-in-law's craft paints to touch up some of the really worn down ones. Sometimes I'd buy a few figures from the thrift store in town and do the same.
Then I found out about several online companies that sell niche 4-inch figures, parts, blanks, resources for customizer and such; since I can't draw for shit, I started putting together action figures of characters I'd dream up.
Then I found a DIY crafting channel on Youtube where I learned how to make silicone molds and resin casts, so I started making molds of weapons and body parts.
Then I had an old cat tree that my cat couldn't give 2 shits about so I started breaking it down so I can turn it into a diorama. I've also picked up shit from that thrift store I mentioned, doll house stuff to use as backdrops if I want to take some pictures; I have a camera we spent a fucking grand on for a vacation years back and have barely gotten any use out of since.
TL;DR: I should be shot and my father is rightly ashamed of me. At least my youngest brother was a little league champ and won body-building competitions so the old man will go to his grave knowing at least one of his son's wasn't a sissy failure.
Thankfully I just got a new car and we're having major work done on the house soon so I won't have any money for this nonsense anymore.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I bought a sewing machine, but I haven't used it yet. And no, I'm not gay or anything. And yes, I am manly. Navy Seals carry sewing kits with them, and often sew their own clothes while on mission. So having a machine that can do that makes it even more manly. It's like having an auto .50 cal, but for my shirts. So making fun of me would be like making fun of a Navy Seal. Don't even try it.
H741i_6.jpg

I bought it for the same reason I buy a lot of tools. I'm not paying $50 to some fucking immigrant to do a job I can learn to do better. I would never tailor my own suit, but how hard can it be to adjust some t-shirts into a nice form fitting shape? That's my new project for 2022

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Recently I discovered knot tying and it has been very interesting. You'd think tying a knot is easy but there are a ton of variations and each of them have their own little intricacies and usages. It also has a calming effect on my mind when I am tying knots.

My goal is to tie the perfect hangman noose so whenever I do decide to end it all I can use it. And by the off chance that one of the people responding to the call of my suicide are also into knot tying they know I went out doing what I loved most just based on the quality of the noose.
get into shibari and youll have people paying you to tie them up

if i was single id be doing it right now

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'm a coin nerd. Started when I was a kid, stopped for a while, then picked it back up. Paper money too, although that can be an expensive hobby. Finally got myself a Confederate $100 bill last year, wanted one of those for a while. Gotta be careful, the whole hobby is infested with Chinese fakes nowadays. Fucking chinks.
Got any ancient coins? Coin collecting seems pretty cool tbh

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I bought a sewing machine, but I haven't used it yet. And no, I'm not gay or anything. And yes, I am manly. Navy Seals carry sewing kits with them, and often sew their own clothes while on mission. So having a machine that can do that makes it even more manly. It's like having an auto .50 cal, but for my shirts. So making fun of me would be like making fun of a Navy Seal. Don't even try it.
View attachment 20792

I bought it for the same reason I buy a lot of tools. I'm not paying $50 to some fucking immigrant to do a job I can learn to do better. I would never tailor my own suit, but how hard can it be to adjust some t-shirts into a nice form fitting shape? That's my new project for 2022
A sewing machine is a power tool. No shame in it.