• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s Have a Hobby Thread

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Recently I discovered knot tying and it has been very interesting. You'd think tying a knot is easy but there are a ton of variations and each of them have their own little intricacies and usages. It also has a calming effect on my mind when I am tying knots.

My goal is to tie the perfect hangman noose so whenever I do decide to end it all I can use it. And by the off chance that one of the people responding to the call of my suicide are also into knot tying they know I went out doing what I loved most just based on the quality of the noose.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
All forms of textile art: Knitting, crochet, embroidery, sewing, needle felting. I did a few weavings when I was younger and recently got a table top-sized loom I'll start practicing on. I can draw too but it's been a while.

I used to have beautiful handwriting and did nice calligraphy but computers have ruined me so I intend on getting my handwriting back and maybe calligraphy again.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I like to fuck with all things electric guitar/bass: I repair broken ones and hot rod them with dope parts. I do set ups so that even cheap ones play great. I rewire, repair, and modify tube amps. I build guitar pedals from scratch. I know circuit topology really well. I've got a huuuuuge collection of guitars, pedals, and tube amps.

I use to be the same with cars but I can't be bothered anymore with that bullshit.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Rebuilding/restoring a car for like 13 years. It included building a whole garage and wiring in the compressor/welder/heater. It has rust and it's a unibody, so lots of drilling spot welds and welding/grinding. It's terrible and I'm a faggot.
They make new ones you know. You can just buy one.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
I've bought and sold sports cards for twenty years. Not enough foresight to hold a lot of the top value stuff for the insane 2020 run though. Some of the cards I sold for under $1000 each are selling for $25,000+ right now.
What kind of sports? I collect mostly baseball and basketball. Have a a few decent football cards as well

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I have collected Warhammer 40k since I was about 7 years old. Mega nerd shit, I know.
I have a lot of Warhammer miniatures from when i was a kid stashed away somewhere in a storage unit. I’ve got a decent sized Skaven army and a Chaos army with a few large Chaos beasts/daemons if i recall correctly.

Pretty gay.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Recently I discovered knot tying and it has been very interesting. You'd think tying a knot is easy but there are a ton of variations and each of them have their own little intricacies and usages. It also has a calming effect on my mind when I am tying knots.

My goal is to tie the perfect hangman noose so whenever I do decide to end it all I can use it. And by the off chance that one of the people responding to the call of my suicide are also into knot tying they know I went out doing what I loved most just based on the quality of the noose.
Wouldn't that be sweet. Appreciated for your craftsmanship beyond the bounds of life. That made me tear up.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Got into weight lifting recently. Yuuuge improvement to my mental health to start my day that way rather than sleep in.
I also go pretty fawkin deep with the thousand piece puzzles
COVID turned me into a hermit, but right before the shutdown I became a gym rat. After 40 years of being skinny fat i started putting on muscle. I need to flip that switch back on because I really enjoyed it.

G

The brothermen surely have something to keep themselves occupied. Y’all collect stuff? Build shit? Art?

I like pipes and knives myself. What’s some of them other hobbies we got?
I used to collect stamps from the American civil war...You'd be amazed at the variety and amount produced by the United States Post Office Department from 1861-1865. I guess cuz all the soldiers writing back home. I literally had color coded albums, they were that many.

Anyways, sold them all when I needed to fundraise for a business start up.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
COVID turned me into a hermit, but right before the shutdown I became a gym rat. After 40 years of being skinny fat i started putting on muscle. I need to flip that switch back on because I really enjoyed it.
My buddy I lift with asked me if I wanted to get into anabolic steroids. Hard pass, definitely not worth it unless you’re close to the pros or a scholarship. Im thinkin about gettin on some creatine though