Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Nice accidentally posting this to the other hate thread, stupid.

b2bf26fa68d38ba8.jpeg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
They don't use these types of vehicles against illegal immigrants, or cartels, or sex traffickers.

But you live in the country with your granddaughter? They are coming for you in armored vehicles and will take 'appropriate amount of force' if you fail to comply.

If Patrick Tomlinson lived in rural Wisconsin, this is what his SWATting would look like.

EDIT: this is apparently over a stolen property claim. Hard to tell what. But remember that the Sacklers literally pushed dope that killed and addicted hundreds of thousands of White people, and they don't have to worry about this, ever.
46db59e246aca41d.jpg

RobertMewler

They don't use these types of vehicles against illegal immigrants, or cartels, or sex traffickers.

But you live in the country with your granddaughter? They are coming for you in armored vehicles and will take 'appropriate amount of force' if you fail to comply.

If Patrick Tomlinson lived in rural Wisconsin, this is what his SWATting would look like.

EDIT: this is apparently over a stolen property claim. Hard to tell what. But remember that the Sacklers literally pushed dope that killed and addicted hundreds of thousands of White people, and they don't have to worry about this, ever.
46db59e246aca41d.jpg
The OP on gab posted this, "for everyone asking what the context of this pig swat is, it's apparently related a stolen property claim rooted in some family estate thing that was settled in 2018 per the poster of the tiktok. The search warrant she posted doesn't show anything that would warrant these fat pigs pulling up with tacticool gear like it was fucking Bakhmut. This is in rural Mercer County, IL."

RobertMewler

I was watching a video on hair care in medieval times and this annoying heebie kikeburger used a term I hadn't heard before: "Gender Essentialism".

abe2a1e67cb471bd91d09620810b8661.jpg

Nice crazy eyes and Groucho face, stupid.

What does the term mean? Oh, just your typical kikery:

Gender essentialism is the widely discredited and outdated idea that men and women act differently and have different options in life because of intrinsic or essential differences between the sexes. In other words, it is the idea that men and women are fundamentally different for reasons that are unchangeable.

Source: https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-gender-essentialism-3132613