Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
f69426251cf00e67.jpg

Imager

At this point it's just bait to get people to say shit
Maybe, but if things keep going this way (they won't, but if they do) people won't know anything about the original characters.

How many people go back to the original Hans Christian Anderson? No, they turn on the Disney movies for their kids. White Ariel and Show White and everyone else will be turned to niggers and that will just be the way it's always been.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Maybe, but if things keep going this way (they won't, but if they do) people won't know anything about the original characters.

How many people go back to the original Hans Christian Anderson? No, they turn on the Disney movies for their kids. White Ariel and Show White and everyone else will be turned to niggers and that will just be the way it's always been.

YEa, thats what I'm getting at. It's bait in in terms of getting certain people mad and others to do the shoulder shrug saying it's not a big deal. It's just a reason to call people bigots and then have others say "it's just a TMNT show, or a Disney cartoon". looking up the source material is long gone.

Imager

Do you think western civilisation is worth saving? Or is it past the point of no return? I think it's too late already.
This civilization, no way.

Civilization in general, yes.

Things go in cycles, so the only question really is when. As easy as it is to be depressed right now, more people know about The Jews and what they're doing than in any other point in human history. And Jews have never successfully run empires. They just can't do it.

Where it becomes tough is 'what do I do with this information'? I'm not at a point where I can become an activist or anything like that, so my answer is to spread awareness in real life and on boards like this.