Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

Is Stanford trying to commit suicide? I know they have an asinine endowment, but niggers, chinks, and spics aren't known for donating money. You alienate the white population, eventually they will go elsewhere- Stanford could completely implode in a couple of generations. Such short-sighted pandering faggots. Can't wait for California to break off into the Pacific. It's the only humane solution.

Only white people (weak liberal ones generally) don't have a self-preservation generally that every race has and has no problem using when it suits them. It's fawking crazy.
They'll be begging whites to come back like Zimbabwe did after tossing out the white farmers (leading to famine).

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
1ceaaa13c2040eaa.png

90264b54eabf9feb.png

624327dc0e328522.png

10d5d47b8b95a097.png
These are fucking great.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Is Stanford trying to commit suicide? I know they have an asinine endowment, but niggers, chinks, and spics aren't known for donating money. You alienate the white population, eventually they will go elsewhere- Stanford could completely implode in a couple of generations. Such short-sighted pandering faggots. Can't wait for California to break off into the Pacific. It's the only humane solution.

Only white people (weak liberal ones generally) don't have a self-preservation generally that every race has and has no problem using when it suits them. It's fawking crazy.

I would like to see the Ivy League collapse under the weight of their own guilt. The elites won't fall unless the kikes go down with them. Fuck Netflix and video games, the best entertainment is real life.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

RobertMewler

Here is what things would be like if Hitler had won:

She's still a bit too sexualized with her fashions for my taste but I'm a girl so..

I like to think this is where we'd be at if Hitler won (or, more accurately, if Marxism/communism/kikery didn't):

Elliemodestmididressinrose_modestmaxidress_modestdresses_modestboutique_modestshop_modestwomensclothing_ldstempledresses2_1080x.jpg

Jannahmodestmididress_modestmaxidress_modestshop_modestboutique_modesttrendydresses_churchdresses_ldstempledresses.jpg4_1296x.jpg

It was difficult finding an image where a model wasn't posing all slutty. There's such little wholesomeness and modesty out there anymore.

I can't wait until this is me and my husband:

572c35e9cf242455f553d61f260906e9.png

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
She's still a bit too sexualized with her fashions for my taste but I'm a girl so..

I like to think this is where we'd be at if Hitler won (or, more accurately, if Marxism/communism/kikery didn't):

Elliemodestmididressinrose_modestmaxidress_modestdresses_modestboutique_modestshop_modestwomensclothing_ldstempledresses2_1080x.jpg

Jannahmodestmididress_modestmaxidress_modestshop_modestboutique_modesttrendydresses_churchdresses_ldstempledresses.jpg4_1296x.jpg

It was difficult finding an image where a model wasn't posing all slutty. There's such little wholesomeness and modesty out there anymore.

I can't wait until this is me and my husband:

572c35e9cf242455f553d61f260906e9.png
Nice job prioritizing shin protection over seating comfort, weird old bastard.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

This is pretty amusing. Waters is as flaming a liberal asshole as they come, he even married a nigger. But since he calls out jews, he must be dealt with.