• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just came balls deep into a fat chick

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I was in love with this fat chick I lived with for a year or two. I thought she was “thick” at the time but I now recognize it as obese. Anyway she sucked at giving head but her vagina was ridiculous. I think all the fat squishes and compresses it or something.

G

I was in love with this fat chick I lived with for a year or two. I thought she was “thick” at the time but I now recognize it as obese. Anyway she sucked at giving head but her vagina was ridiculous. I think all the fat squishes and compresses it or something.
i dont know if you were joking or not but I asked and apparently it may be somewhat true. bigger women have less sexual dysfunction than smaller ones and especially really in shape muscular ones. not sure why exactly but maybe because being fatter increases estrogen.

and this part is my is my guess; maybe fatter chicks just get more turned on because they have lower self esteem and they're more excited to be getting the attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I’m a sucker for spontaneous fun
SAYEIi5p_400x400.jpg