• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just came balls deep into a fat chick

Forum Clout
Fat chicks tend to have the most aesthetically pleasing clamshell style vaginas. The inside is all warm and moist and feels great on your raw cock.

You just have to deal with the fact you're fucking a fat chick.

I remember feeling up this fat pig and being unsure if I was touching a moist crotch or a badly wiped asscrack. Then she rode my cawk while rubbing her pussy until she squirted. Great times.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
1c4d37db62fd73fec01da663b33abafe.jpg

Forum Clout
All these huge cows can bang at least average in shape guys any time they want, because most guys just want an easy target. Meanwhile, if a guy lets himself go to their level, he's pretty much relegated to jacking off. It's pretty annoying, but what are you gonna do?

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

I think this is ultimately why men will always be more successful than women in any classic male field. It's not about intelligence, but rather we have to work on ourselves and get things done while they can just sit around being passive.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
All these huge cows can bang at least average in shape guys any time they want, because most guys just want an easy target. Meanwhile, if a guy lets himself go to their level, he's pretty much relegated to jacking off. It's pretty annoying, but what are you gonna do?

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif
I'd rather jack off than deal with the repercussions afterward. Even something as simple as wanting to cuddle afterward is often a chore.

I used to fuck that Guatemalan chick before she'd go into work, that way she was kind of in a rush afterwards to get ready and leave. I remember shooting a load all over her tits and face and she just used a paper towel to clean it up and put her bra and shirt on and rush out the door to serve tables at Texas Roadhouse House.

I love dirty Central American whores, not gonna lie.

Forum Clout
I used to fuck that Guatemalan chick before she'd go into work, that way she was kind of in a rush afterwards to get ready and leave. I remember shooting a load all over her tits and face and she just used a paper towel to clean it up and put her bra and shirt on and rush out the door to serve tables at Texas Roadhouse House.
One time I was about to bring this girl upstairs from the basement to eat dinner with my family after sex, and at the last second I noticed her bellybutton was still filled with my cum.
That wouldve been quite embarrassing

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Was this one of the sluts you went to high school with that you were trying to fuck at your party?
No, those girls arent fun anymore. They used to catch loads like it was their job, now they act all like they’re above that.
I tell this chick last night to whip em out and she did so immediately. I’m a sucker for spontaneous fun