Joseph is having a really, really shitty Christmas

LOL classic Joe. He sold some guitars, got all nigger rich again, and blew the proceeds on a trashy cruise. Now he's right back at square one, blaming "da gubmint" for his cheapowitz flight issues. Joe is a man in his sixties who still can't live on a budget or within his means, and, like a child, he can't resist the urge to "treat himself" by blowing his money on garbage.

I love that this fuckface is angry on Christmas Day. I'm comfy as fuck, just baked some pies for the family dinner, and merry as can be because I am a hard working and practical Millenial, not a lazy Boomer idiot.
And now he's waddling around the house, in a pissy mood, ruining the day for everyone else, all because he thought he'd cleverly outwit "the system" by flying on Xmas Day, in the aftermath of a country-wide winter storm. I guarantee that for the last few days, Joe was gloating to anyone who'd listen about how smart and wise he was for getting one over on the airline.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1671991664231.png

EqAmfi-XMAEyEP1

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I love that this fuckface is angry on Christmas Day. I'm comfy as fuck, just baked some pies for the family dinner, and merry as can be because I am a hard working and practical Millenial, not a lazy Boomer idiot.
Duck is roasting, cookies made, fireplace roaring, and mashed potatoes about to be cooked to go with the ham and everything else. Gonna have just a taste of the eggnog and some brandy after that, and I don't have to worry about my glycemic index or gout either.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Duck is roasting, cookies made, fireplace roaring, and mashed potatoes about to be cooked to go with the ham and everything else. Gonna have just a taste of the eggnog and some brandy after that, and I don't have to worry about my glycemic index or gout either.
I bet he didnt have anything to make xmas dinner so he has to find a store that is open and spend a couple hundred bucks on groceries. They have been giving travel warnings all week and now he acts surprised. I love seeing him make a fool of himself.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I bet he didnt have anything to make xmas dinner so he has to find a store that is open and spend a couple hundred bucks on groceries. They have been giving travel warnings all week and now he acts surprised. I love seeing him make a fool of himself.
No more turkey, ham, green beans, and mashed potatoes on the holiday table this year…

Jizz

"Multiple infection and recovery is your best defense against ANY VIRUS" he mooed. What about HIV and Ebola, Dr Joe? Should we all seek to get infected ASAP to protect ourselves from HIV and Ebola? Brain-dead dolt.
my great granny was a Polio survivor and had health problems for decades after from it. I think she would've preferred to get a vax instead of getting the virus! i love brother Joe but he should stick to politics and music instead of science because he is an expert on those topics!

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
All he needs is some plantains and beans and he can rustle up some kind of garbage dish #lowglyemic #yummy