Joseph is having a really, really shitty Christmas

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Moo moo government moo moo
AB6903E9-2DFF-446D-9626-9739979C2ECC.jpeg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
So it's the government's fault no one wants to go to Myrtle Beach in the winter?
And yeah, he could have gone a couple of days ago. He could have driven down there or taken the bus.

What really happened is that Joe couldn't afford the tickets in the first place and so now he's making a big show of blaming someone else. Why can't you ask your little brother for ticket money? Isn't he also going to see Dawn? 2k ain't shit for a millionaire with a successful network. If someone was giving me 50k a year for over a decade I'd be able to travel anywhere I wanted years later because I'm not an idiot. Sell another guitar real quick, Joe. Maybe you can still make it down there for New Year's.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Christmas CANCELLED because of BIDEN and the libs!!
CHRISTMAS MIRACLE (not really)
View attachment 85007
Dumb fuck Joe was ranting yesterday about how nobody should be getting tested for COVID as it's all part of Dr Fauci's plan for world domination.

"Multiple infection and recovery is your best defense against ANY VIRUS" he mooed. What about HIV and Ebola, Dr Joe? Should we all seek to get infected ASAP to protect ourselves from HIV and Ebola? Brain-dead dolt.