• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph is fuckin PISSED

lowend73

Forum Clout
That P Bass he has is nice. Would have to take a look at the electronics and serial number. Pretty sure it is not stock.

If you are sitting on a literal goldmine, why not sell that dobro, banjo. They are probably collecting dust in his "jam" room. Take care of your kid! His job is to provide to make sure his daughter has a comfortable life. What a selfish cow, just like his brother.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

That P Bass he has is nice. Would have to take a look at the electronics and serial number. Pretty sure it is not stock.

If you are sitting on a literal goldmine, why not sell that dobro, banjo. They are probably collecting dust in his "jam" room. Take care of your kid! His job is to provide to make sure his daughter has a comfortable life. What a selfish cow, just like his brother.
does he have all this crap for himself or for others to pick up during jams in the basement? He really is just an average guitar player, not even wedding band quality, for him to waste time pretending he plays other instruments is just stupid. I can’t imagine how bad he’d sound on a banjo.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I love when his boomer friends post essays in response to his mooing. You know Joseph is fuming at this guy lol
View attachment 167989
Dear lord. It just goes on and on about absolutely nothing.

70's

4,000 Sqft

2 story

50x40

90's

$45

$1000

$1,250

35 years

1 acre

$20K

$70K

$60K

tripled

doubled

15' wide

40' deep

12'

20'X40'

2nd

35~X35-40 feet

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

does he have all this crap for himself or for others to pick up during jams in the basement? He really is just an average guitar player, not even wedding band quality, for him to waste time pretending he plays other instruments is just stupid. I can’t imagine how bad he’d sound on a banjo.
LOL no one jams with Joe. He's an obnoxious showboat who can't resist the urge to waddle on center stage. He buys that junk because it's easier to display a bunch of guitars and pretend you're an accomplished, versatile musician than it is to put the work in to actually become one. "Oh yeah, that's my banjo. Of course I can play it! Not now, though, it needs new strings and will just sound terrible if I play it now. Listen to me play "Layla" again".