• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph is fuckin PISSED

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1701161327522.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He’s realizing that he will soon be all alone for thanksgiving in the future. Just him, the sea hag, and layler. She’s almost college age so for sure she’ll be spending time with whatever boyfriend she lands, no way she’ll be taking him home to meet her dumb ass boomer father.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s realizing that he will soon be all alone for thanksgiving in the future. Just him, the sea hag, and layler. She’s almost college age so for sure she’ll be spending time with whatever boyfriend she lands, no way she’ll be taking him home to meet her dumb ass boomer father.
I think that heart surgery really sped up Ant finally leaving NY. He cant hang out and party like he was with his employees. No more long nights out at the bar, no more rippin dabs with LOS, No more partying at that content house in the Poconos, No more binge drinking and yelling at COD til the wee hours of the morning. Hell he might have go easy with his karaoke now too. It will be interesting to see what Ant ends up doing now after that heart scare. His life has to totally change if he wants to live.

Joe is going to be so jealous and have FOMO with Ant and Dawn in SC. That means Joe will have to plan for holiday travel and that will be another expense he probably cant afford to do 2-3 times a year. So he will be alone face timing dawn and Ant having a good time. Sounds like Joe far more stuck in NY than I thought.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I think that heart surgery really sped up Ant finally leaving NY. He cant hang out and party like he was with his employees. No more long nights out at the bar, no more rippin dabs with LOS, No more partying at that content house in the Poconos, No more binge drinking and yelling at COD til the wee hours of the morning. Hell he might have go easy with his karaoke now too. It will be interesting to see what Ant ends up doing now after that heart scare. His life has to totally change if he wants to live.

Joe is going to be so jealous and have FOMO with Ant and Dawn in SC. That means Joe will have to plan for holiday travel and that will be another expense he probably cant afford to do 2-3 times a year. So he will be alone face timing dawn and Ant having a good time. Sounds like Joe far more stuck in NY than I thought.
Apparently it has to do with his kid, that’s what I always assumed anyway. He probably pays child support (lol, I mean AntH does) and has to stay in state until ol’ pizza face turns 18. That’s gotta be like 2-3 years away? He’ll be furious and definitely take it out on the kid instead of being a man and realizing he blew all of his savings on dumb shit. By the time he moves down to SC the party will be over and he’ll have missed out big time.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Apparently it has to do with his kid, that’s what I always assumed anyway. He probably pays child support (lol, I mean AntH does) and has to stay in state until ol’ pizza face turns 18. That’s gotta be like 2-3 years away? He’ll be furious and definitely take it out on the kid instead of being a man and realizing he blew all of his savings on dumb shit. By the time he moves down to SC the party will be over and he’ll have missed out big time.
I think the daughter reason held water 4+ years ago but now realistically 2 years would be the soonest he would be ready to move even if she was out of school right now. After getting the news its going to cost him some crazy amount. If Im remembering correctly, Joe did a refi at the same time Ant did his MCMansion. At least thats what I though was mentioned when Ant was selling his place and people did a deep dive on the property value. If thats true then Joes exit cost might be close to $80k. Joe is going to totally pressure Ant to foot the bill on his exit and relocation costs.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I think the daughter reason held water 4+ years ago but now realistically 2 years would be the soonest he would be ready to move even if she was out of school right now. After getting the news its going to cost him some crazy amount. If Im remembering correctly, Joe did a refi at the same time Ant did his MCMansion. At least thats what I though was mentioned when Ant was selling his place and people did a deep dive on the property value. If thats true then Joes exit cost might be close to $80k. Joe is going to totally pressure Ant to foot the bill on his exit and relocation costs.
BIG BROTHER IN DISTRESS

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Fair enough, but it’s the same one he obnoxiously put on the thanksgiving table with his boomer compatriots. It’s annoying. We get it, you’re “healthy”. Shut the fuck up. Btw, he probably drinks so much water that it’s flushing him of electrolytes and shit.

Maybe I’m just grouchy today. I really am picking on Joseph too much. Sorry!
Ha! I didn't notice it at the dinner table. Maybe it's got some Republican approved water in it. Liberals need not buy

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Keep mooing into the abyss, stupid. Nobody’s listening to you.

View attachment 167740
7 Grand a year for full landscaping and early morning snow removal (for people who go to work in the morning) sounds about right.

His actual problem is that he lives in a shitty area with other shitty people and nobody paid much into the capital distribution fund, plus the condos are worth shit so even flip taxes don't produce much support for the general fund. In these cases (suffolk county) either the residents get together and vote against the common charges, letting the place go to shit and the units impossible to sell or they try to make up for years of neglect and dwindling funds by charging an assessment to boost the coffers. Usually the senior citizen crowd fights the charges knowing they'll be dead soon, but if anyone there is under 50, they push for improvements.

Good old entitled Joe, he bought into (his girlfriend maybe?) the cheapest piece of shit co-op and expects to be treated like a wealthy land baron in exchange for his 10 grand per year. I really hope he learns a lesson here, let the whole place go to shit, wait until there are bicycle and motor parts on everyone's lawn, let the weeds grow and the rats nest and then we can hear his complaints about how he can't sell his condo because his neighbors are all white trash.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I would like to see a breakdown of Joe's finances, we know he got an allowance plus as much tax free money as he could from his gigs. His girlfriend gets some kind of support. He took custody of his daughter rather than pay child support to his ex. When we suspected the allowance was drying up he refinanced his condo for whatever equity was there. It seems that has dried up and he is selling off his equipment.

I know people with this mindset, they get their 3 grand per month living expenses from someone living as a free loader, whenever he gets a gig that pays actual money, that's HIS money and you see him buying a new gibson, taking the family out for sushi or going on a cruise. What could possibly remain for him to borrow? Nana's broke, his old lady is too old to work, his equipment doesn't seem to be selling, he can't be making more than $1200 per month with his gigs and I doubt he ever put more than $100 into SSI. I think he believes he will sell his condo for a million and buy a house in NC for $100,000, what he probably doesn't know yet is that after his sale, mortgage settlement and taxes, he might not walk away with 100,000. For a guy who hopes to sell his place, his badmouthing on twitter can't be helping him either. He may have to wait out another real estate bust and new boom just to get out from under his loans. Or just get himself underwater and lose the house. From what I see online, he doesn't seem to be bothered by any of this. Maybe he stole more than one 30,000$ guitar from his uncle while he was on his deathbed

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I bet that front office loved delivering him the bad news that it will be the cost of a luxury car to move out. I bet he has been a thorn in their side for years. Paying penalty charges with pennies ( pretty sure he bragged about doing that at least once) having to be constantly told that he is flying his upside down flag in the wrong places at least twice. Who knows what else they have had with him. I bet he has bitched and moaned while blaming Biden on all his problems in person and making a scene in the office.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
It just boggles my mind that with a free handout plus free promotion on gigs that paid him that Joe didn't just buy land and have a decent house built so his daughter could inherit something more than plywood guitars and plantain peels.

I guess it's just laziness. Joe doesn't even mow his own grass or shovel his own snow and now the chickens are coming home to roost and what the fuck can Joe do? Maybe he can put on the blue vest and greet people at Walmart and check receipts lol

G

It just boggles my mind that with a free handout plus free promotion on gigs that paid him that Joe didn't just buy land and have a decent house built so his daughter could inherit something more than plywood guitars and plantain peels.

I guess it's just laziness. Joe doesn't even mow his own grass or shovel his own snow and now the chickens are coming home to roost and what the fuck can Joe do? Maybe he can put on the blue vest and greet people at Walmart and check receipts lol

Welcome to Walmart, do you have any questions for me?

Joseph Cumia Brother Broadcaster Anthony Cumia Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image  Shuttersto...png