• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph is fuckin PISSED

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I bet that front office loved delivering him the bad news that it will be the cost of a luxury car to move out. I bet he has been a thorn in their side for years. Paying penalty charges with pennies ( pretty sure he bragged about doing that at least once) having to be constantly told that he is flying his upside down flag in the wrong places at least twice. Who knows what else they have had with him. I bet he has bitched and moaned while blaming Biden on all his problems in person and making a scene in the office.
"Perfectly legal"

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
As we all know county, local, and state politics are very much influenced by the President, and Sleepy Biden has been very busy in whatever hooverville Joesph lives in.

I heard POTUS was driving around Port Jefferson telling HOA's they should raise their fees and really stick it to hardworking guitar players everywhere. So fuck that guy.

Forum Clout
7 Grand a year for full landscaping and early morning snow removal (for people who go to work in the morning) sounds about right.
The hilarious part is that when he moved there, he no doubt gloated and bragged about all the services he was now entitled to. "I don't even have to shovel my own snow or cut the grass here!". Now that the Nana money has slowed to a trickle, he's in a panic, and actually noticing the bills he used to arrogantly shrug away.

Forum Clout
The hilarious part is that when he moved there, he no doubt gloated and bragged about all the services he was now entitled to. "I don't even have to shovel my own snow or cut the grass here!". Now that the Nana money has slowed to a trickle, he's in a panic, and actually noticing the bills he used to arrogantly shrug away.
And he is paying to literally Feed Nana for the foreseeable future.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Would love to know where he's shopping that a "single bag" of groceries ("just staple foods") costs him $85. If you're not buying massive steaks then it's pretty impossible even in this economy to fit $85 worth of "staple foods" into a "single" grocery bag. Eggs, bread, milk, potatoes, rice, fruit/vegetables and you're still under $40 with a full bag. This ape, on top of everything else, isn't a very thrifty shopper.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Would love to know where he's shopping that a "single bag" of groceries ("just staple foods") costs him $85. If you're not buying massive steaks then it's pretty impossible even in this economy to fit $85 worth of "staple foods" into a "single" grocery bag. Eggs, bread, milk, potatoes, rice, fruit/vegetables and you're still under $40 with a full bag. This ape, on top of everything else, isn't a very thrifty shopper.
Pretty sure he shops at one of the high end grocery stores. I remember him getting a flat and saying what store he was coming from. It was some highfalutin store where the rich folks go.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pretty sure he shops at one of the high end grocery stores. I remember him getting a flat and saying what store he was coming from. It was some highfalutin store where the rich folks go.
1701237055071.jpeg

Forum Clout
LOL he's just so full of shit. Those gay cruises and trips to AC he took could have fed his fat face for months, but Joe had to reward himself after putting in two days of work (solo Moose Lodge gigs) that month.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Good point. He shops for him, the Hag, and his kid. 3 people. And he does nothing but brag about getting lobster bisque / seafood salad from that Giuseppe’s place. Must be nice having $$&

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
7 Grand a year for full landscaping and early morning snow removal (for people who go to work in the morning) sounds about right.

His actual problem is that he lives in a shitty area with other shitty people and nobody paid much into the capital distribution fund, plus the condos are worth shit so even flip taxes don't produce much support for the general fund. In these cases (suffolk county) either the residents get together and vote against the common charges, letting the place go to shit and the units impossible to sell or they try to make up for years of neglect and dwindling funds by charging an assessment to boost the coffers. Usually the senior citizen crowd fights the charges knowing they'll be dead soon, but if anyone there is under 50, they push for improvements.

Good old entitled Joe, he bought into (his girlfriend maybe?) the cheapest piece of shit co-op and expects to be treated like a wealthy land baron in exchange for his 10 grand per year. I really hope he learns a lesson here, let the whole place go to shit, wait until there are bicycle and motor parts on everyone's lawn, let the weeds grow and the rats nest and then we can hear his complaints about how he can't sell his condo because his neighbors are all white trash.
Joe? Learn a lesson? Of course whichever way it goes he will bitch even if he was part o;f the decision that fucked things up

As we all know county, local, and state politics are very much influenced by the President, and Sleepy Biden has been very busy in whatever hooverville Joesph lives in.
So so so you're saying Mastic North isn't a nice place to live?

Last edited: