• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph is fuckin PISSED

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Keep mooing into the abyss, stupid. Nobody’s listening to you.

3591E29E-72A0-4C7B-99F1-CDF02813E8CC.jpeg

Hitler

Forum Clout
We all know next year if Trump gets elected on his first day as president he'll make the taxes disappear and the prices of groceries will fall immediately, because that is how things work according to a 65 years old man who is dependent on his little brother.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
We all know next year if Trump gets elected on his first day as president he'll make the taxes disappear and the prices of groceries will fall immediately, because that is how things work according to a 65 years old man who is dependent on his little brother.
Yeah. He’s just like all the blacks when Obama got elected: if my guy wins then all my problems will disappear over night.

One of my favorite things about Moo is that he’s so predictable but still makes me laugh. His buffoonery knows no end and it’s so easy to see that he’s absolutely fucking miserable. Compared to when baby bro was on the air and he was the arrogant boomer, now it’s fawkin hilarious.

A0018067-A66C-4F97-8D0B-2883E5A76382.jpeg

Hitler

Forum Clout
Yeah. He’s just like all the blacks when Obama got elected: if my guy wins then all my problems will disappear over night.

One of my favorite things about Moo is that he’s so predictable but still makes me laugh. His buffoonery knows no end and it’s so easy to see that he’s absolutely fucking miserable. Compared to when baby bro was on the air and he was the arrogant boomer, now it’s fawkin hilarious.

View attachment 167745
Imagine the arrogance he would have if his little brother was still on the air. Now he is just a withered old man. It's not inconceivable that both Anthony and Joe will be dead before the end of this decade.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
It's a bottle for water.
Fair enough, but it’s the same one he obnoxiously put on the thanksgiving table with his boomer compatriots. It’s annoying. We get it, you’re “healthy”. Shut the fuck up. Btw, he probably drinks so much water that it’s flushing him of electrolytes and shit.

Maybe I’m just grouchy today. I really am picking on Joseph too much. Sorry!