• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
JDA is so concerned about Sci fi freaks accepting him

687423e1c99dbb3ac511d1498752f644.jpg

Yet he posts shit like this without a thought

96f0fef3bc5e4ae9f08162ee22883dae.jpg

156a41285bb9953178b957a7623a7319.jpg

26c18a13d3d0675f0bde305a6cbcd2eb.jpg

This isn't me being a snowflake, I come here and read the most racist shit everyday. That's not what I'm getting at

It just comes off as phony and insincere that he's so concerned with saving face and making money. Embrace your racism and drop an N bomb or get the fuck out. If you're trying to be smart about it maybe don't post under rour real name. You don't think your publisher can find these posts?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
JDA does streams making fun of the fat pig. Why fuck with that?

We're not here because we're racists or Nazis or we hate Jews or whatever. We have the freedom to post about whatever we want.

So I don't know why you're calling him out for being inconsistent. He's against the Siffwa which is a pedo organisation. I don't care if he's inconsistent.

You go do a stream and entertain me for an hour.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
JDA does streams making fun of the fat pig. Why fuck with that?

We're not here because we're racists or Nazis or we hate Jews or whatever. We have the freedom to post about whatever we want.

So I don't know why you're calling him out for being inconsistent. He's against the Siffwa which is a pedo organisation. I don't care if he's inconsistent.

You go do a stream and entertain me for an hour.
you don't think i can and will do an hour on the podcast with stolen material from here? piece of cake. anyone can do it.
i'm not gonna bow down to some fat boy who got rejected from a pedo organization.
i don't understand the worship.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
you don't think i can and will do an hour on the podcast with stolen material from here? piece of cake. anyone can do it.
i'm not gonna bow down to some fat boy who got rejected from a pedo organization.

I'm rooting for Liam, this guy has gotten his indy-go-go taken down 5 times.

this last time he claimed copyright on John's comic and indy go go believed Liam

Thats good trolling, I'm with Liam on this one

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I'm rooting for Liam, this guy has gotten his indy-go-go taken down 5 times.

this last time he claimed copyright on John's comic and indy go go believed Liam

Thats good trolling, I'm with Liam on this one

Holy shit, @captain_kamala this faggot had to take down the variant cover using Liam Gray's likeness

that is the only reason the Indy-go-go was re-instated, and of course, fatty liar makes it seem like the dude was making things up

@The REAL JDA why are you lying about my boy Liam?

Because you can only crowd-fund your hack comics if it's under the guise of some sort of crusade?

EC6-BDDE7-68-E1-47-E9-8-E1-F-506492-F94-B1-C.jpg

were do you get off on calling Liam fat when your fat as fuck

You had to make yourself skinny in a cartoon and Liam fat in a cartoon, because in reality you look like the variant cover with different colored hair

B4-E5-E93-A-0963-48-E3-93-A7-B9441-BA3-F0-BB.jpg

81-D273-A8-C2-A1-45-C9-8019-A994300-CADF3.jpg

thats Liam, he doesnt look as fat as john, notice the distinct lack of extra chins

he looks like hes a big dude, probably exercises

plus he actually has the facial hair john wants but cant grow

Last edited:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I thought he was writing conservative christian comics? It's probably not problematic with Moshe kasher to them
whatever crap he got into with worldcon shows that he wants to be a part of the broader community. he can't limit himself sticking to a niche. he would have to get a real job and squeeze himself into an office chair if the libs weren't buying his crap

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
because it's funny

only after he got kicked out did he go against them
I go with the flow. This place follows a pattern: if you're a real piece of shit, then in time we'll rain shit on you. Basically, if I don't see the big deal right now, then I'll see it when the time comes.

I wanna see the Pat movie.

I understand the frustration to some degree. On the sub, I told people not to trust Ben Dovid, and from time to time got downvoted to oblivion. It doesn't stay that way. You can't fight the mob sometimes.

What worship? He does a good job at melting down the lard from our piggy's back. Give the devil his due and all that.

But I'll tell you what: get on the podcast - I know I have to give it time because Josiah's on the next one - and hey, maybe I'll see it your way. My point is this: you haven't done a podcast yet, and JDA has done several.

I'll do a fucking podcast in my best Scottish accent like Alan Watt, just reading post content from this place and I'll be this place's hero. Like you said: piece of cake, if you actually do it. Until then, we don't care for people criticizing us, even if they're one of us.

And I know I'm late, but: happy Martin Luther King month or whatever that was.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I go with the flow. This place follows a pattern: if you're a real piece of shit, then in time we'll rain shit on you. Basically, if I don't see the big deal right now, then I'll see it when the time comes.

I wanna see the Pat movie.

I understand the frustration to some degree. On the sub, I told people not to trust Ben Dovid, and from time to time got downvoted to oblivion. It doesn't stay that way. You can't fight the mob sometimes.

What worship? He does a good job at melting down the lard from our piggy's back. Give the devil his due and all that.

But I'll tell you what: get on the podcast - I know I have to give it time because Josiah's on the next one - and hey, maybe I'll see it your way. My point is this: you haven't done a podcast yet, and JDA has done several.

I'll do a fucking podcast in my best Scottish accent like Alan Watt, just reading post content from this place and I'll be this place's hero. Like you said: piece of cake, if you actually do it. Until then, we don't care for people criticizing us, even if they're one of us.

And I know I'm late, but: happy Martin Luther King month or whatever that was.

Don’t tell me who to shit on, if I see faggotry I’m gonna call it out

I’m making solid points, this dude is a grifter, and I don’t like him

Your only justification for liking him is he is saying the mean shit we say about pat here, but into a microphone

Thats a pretty low bar

The enemy of my enemy is often times a faggot too and deserves mockery

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
because it's funny

only after he got kicked out did he go against them
You may be right on the latter point. Maybe he is just butthurt. But how long was he in the SFWA? Was he there for like 1-2 years and got to understand how fucked up they were and was kicked out shortly after or did he have time to sit around for a few years knowing full well they have nonces everywhere in their ranks?

I need a full investigation before passing my final judgment sniff