• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe's teeth are falling out. Finances in DISTRESS!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anthoooony whats up ohh did I wake you? what time is it there in south carolina? oh yeah? this timezone is killer. yeah its 11 here, just got done with another set oh by the way the funniest thing just happened you are not going to believe this
Whats funny is Joe is complaining about his room but hes actually lucky he has a room to himself instead of having a roommate like others do. Now he is going to demand a huge raise and a room with a view that paying customers get. They will tell him to walk the plank.

Forum Clout
I get cracking/losing a tooth over 60 years but to have 5 in a row in your thirties replaced is wild. My ribs are aching that he will make negative money after this trip and he still has a couple more months to go. This whole cruise is a disaster and Im soaking it up like a biscuit.
IMG_8087.jpeg

Teef? Don’t need ‘em after 60.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Anthoooony whats up ohh did I wake you? what time is it there in south carolina? oh yeah? this timezone is killer. yeah its 11 here, just got done with another set oh by the way the funniest thing just happened you are not going to believe this
Funny thing is that Joseph posted his “update” on the tour (i.e., here’s why I’m not going to do another one) after his teeth update. On the tour post, he mentioned a “FaceTime call with my brother”…

This can only mean that Joseph was calling him to beg for some money to fix his chompers, and then AntH told him “Jesus Christ, Joe, just come home, I’ll spot you the money.”

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
His breath must be horrible now that he literally has a hole in the gums where that post used to be. And he has to sing for hours so you know people can smell it from ten feet away. Out of all the dramatic things I have ever seen...didn't see this one coming

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I don't mean to sound daft, but who fuck lets their teeth rot to the point of needing them removed other than crackheads and retards that don't brush their teeth?
I mean, Joe was a literal crack smoking drug dealer back then. He was smoking weed and drinking liquor when he was like 14. It's amazing there isn't more shit wrong with him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I mean, Joe was a literal crack smoking drug dealer back then. He was smoking weed and drinking liquor when he was like 14. It's amazing there isn't more shit wrong with him.
Have you ever met a crackhead? They’re like super humans. Some of the most ripped dudes i’ve ever seen didn’t even work out, they just smoked crack and did physical labor. Usually the only thing that kills them is some fucked up darwinism, like putting a fork in the microwave to watch the funny sparks