• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe's teeth are falling out. Finances in DISTRESS!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Reminder: Joe isn't even earning 10k on this cruise.

Screenshot_20240508-112920.png

FB_IMG_1715164395773.jpg

Let's see you pay CASH now, broke motherfucker.

Screenshot_20220124-112118_Samsung Internet.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
He's said in a wordy rant he's not doing it again unless the money is significantly more. It won't be. He's just filler for people going to dinner in a corridor
You're saying Moo's stellar performances aren't good enough to advance within the company?

Like Moo works for the cruise line rather than some kike cruise labor pimp firm?

Demands:
Bigger stall
Premium hay
Top billing over other livestock

Comp'd!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Love boomers that pretend losing half of your mouth in your late 30s is normal as if the toothbrush, floss and fluoride are some newfangled 21st century thing.

They loooove to act outraged at the bill that comes due in their 60s too. Sir, I realize $15k is a lot of money but every single aspect of this was PREVENTABLE BY YOU!

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Love boomers that pretend losing half of your mouth in your late 30s is normal as if the toothbrush, floss and fluoride are some newfangled 21st century thing.
I don't mean to sound daft, but who fuck lets their teeth rot to the point of needing them removed other than crackheads and retards that don't brush their teeth? I mean who doesn't have 5 minutes twice a day to brush and floss?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Joe's cruise experience has provided some of the best milk from him in a long time. It's almost more fun than when he used to be fucked with directly.

He's floating around in the middle of the ocean with his teeth falling out and having to sleep in a tiny unventilated storage closet at night all while pretending he's having a great time. It's fucking great. I can't believe there are months more of this to come. Never change, Joseph.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I get cracking/losing a tooth over 60 years but to have 5 in a row in your thirties replaced is wild. My ribs are aching that he will make negative money after this trip and he still has a couple more months to go. This whole cruise is a disaster and Im soaking it up like a biscuit.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
How the hell is he gonna chew his cud now?

Also, being in a foreign country, probably in pain, with half a mouth isn't what I expected to happen to old Joe on this cruise, but here we are. I imagine he's going to start drinking more to deal with the pain.