• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Biden Shits His Pants and Dies - Official Press Conference Thread

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Twitter is gay and 'right wing circles' is Pat level queerness from the other side.
All social media is gay but Twitter is the least gay in my humble opinion. It is there where I learned that Tom Hanks is a paedophile and that Joe Biden is actually being portrayed by an actor wearing an incredibly realistic mask.

Forum Clout
Idk being a filthy kike? Ask Danny Ross, he's a filthy Jew too. That guy suuuuucks. All he cares about is Israel and he hired Jordan Peterson at the daily wire. It's funny to read the replies to Petersons tweets because he just jets skewered over working for a Jew.
Kikepiro is an AIPAC stooge and dual citizen with Shitsrael. Everything he does is for Israel. He couldn't care less if USA fell today. He'd live happily ever after in Israel.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I’m not watching and won’t until the right wing grifters start posting their videos but this sounds fucking BRUTAL

Putin is the President of Ukraine, his vice president is Trump. I don't know who the commander in chief is, but he does listen to what they say.

Russia and China are interchangeable. The Southern hemisphere wants to join NATO. And Israel shouldn't make the mistake of trying to occupy Palaistine after they kill the bad guys.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
All social media is gay but Twitter is the least gay in my humble opinion. It is there where I learned that Tom Hanks is a paedophile and that Joe Biden is actually being portrayed by an actor wearing an incredibly realistic mask.
Twitter is the most gay if you ask me but to each their own. Most social media platforms are swarming with bots and AI now anyway.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Skipped all the comments . I'm in a dive bar with a bunch of people confused by what they watched talking about "well we don't want a bunch of" xyz. Everyone coming in mentions watching Biden and being confused.
I couldn't hear him either. I could just see him squinting like a chink and waving his arms around like Jim Norton.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Putin is the President of Ukraine, his vice president is Trump. I don't know who the commander in chief is, but he does listen to what they say.

Russia and China are interchangeable. The Southern hemisphere wants to join NATO. And Israel shouldn't make the mistake of trying to occupy Palaistine after they kill the bad guys.
Sounds like AI mashed up all of Patrick and Joe Cumia’s social media posts