• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim truly does not get enough hate.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
She had a few public relationships and none of them were with a black guy. Would have probably been a good PR move to.
She's Jewish. That's almost guaranteed to get you kicked out of the tribe- They don't seem to mind their women or men marrying gentiles as much anymore, but they haven't crossed the negro miscegenation thing yet.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
No he doesn't eat on the air much anymore. They're still doing the same old bits "Jim farts and the whole room is grossed out".

Listen to Jim talk about trans rights is infuriating. The man child has been a faggot for years. Move on dude, no one cares.
would rather listen to Tim Pool sing 00s ''music'' then hear 1 minute of Jim and Sam, child
:pfg_md:

G

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but she was one of about four comedians that actually went to bat for Cumia when he got fired. That took some balls.

It was a looooong time ago, but after he got fired, she brought him out to one of her shows and I vaguely recall that he may have even done some stand up. (He bombed.) She basically threw him a lifeline.
Do you know what? That makes her slightly less repulsive to me. But I mean… That’s still pretty damn repulsive

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but she was one of about four comedians that actually went to bat for Cumia when he got fired. That took some balls.

It was a looooong time ago, but after he got fired, she brought him out to one of her shows and I vaguely recall that he may have even done some stand up. (He bombed.) She basically threw him a lifeline.
What is there honestly to defend? That he was joking? That black people are indeed violent animals?