• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim truly does not get enough hate.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
One of the many things I hate his fake tough guy stare when we know he is just an old gay cross dressing bottom.

LKlqjmd.jpg

I still listen to Jim and Sam.
:image_9250_m:
: LLLLLLEAVE NOW anD neveR reTUhRN!

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I still listen to Jim and Sam.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I still listen to Jim and Sam. He has switched from "It's a tough one, man" to "Here, I'll tell you why". This verbal tick that he has drives me up the wall because you know anything he says after will be made up.
Only j&s clip I’ve listened to in years was the segment with Nick Mullen and Adam Friedland and jim barely participated at all. He must hold his “celebrity” status above sam and feels entitled to do as little as possible. Or it could be that him and Nick are still on bad terms.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This goofball being so pissed at DL Hughley blowing off his shitty TV pilot. This retard really thought that show was going to be a hit

This is honestly one of my favorite pieces of audio. So much to dissect.

•DL says “This was the most fun i’ve had, doing this” in reference to writing his book. Opie thinks he’s talking about the show and goes “AALLRRRIGHTTT!!”
•The video of Jimmy sneering at DL and giving him the Kubrick stare
•Jimmy brings up “a problem” willing to throw Opie under the bus as if the problem was between them.
•Opie unironically says “Well if it was such a problem you guys should have talked it out because i’ve certainly done that with people.”
•DL Hughley immediately has to go into coddling Jimmy telling him “I LOVED the script. Genuinely.”
•Jimmys fake acceptance of DL’s excuses, just giving him short “Ok.”’s to why he couldn’t show. His fake gay “Nooo i cant do that! i cant do that…” in reference to walking out of the show.
•Meat Truck brings up that Jimmy is flying to Australia. DL in a split second goes “WHY?” not because he genuinely gives a fuck but because he wants Norton to think he cares.

Just pathetic

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
This is honestly one of my favorite pieces of audio. So much to dissect.

•DL says “This was the most fun i’ve had, doing this” in reference to writing his book. Opie thinks he’s talking about the show and goes “AALLRRRIGHTTT!!”
•The video of Jimmy sneering at DL and giving him the Kubrick stare
•Jimmy brings up “a problem” willing to throw Opie under the bus as if the problem was between them.
•Opie unironically says “Well if it was such a problem you guys should have talked it out because i’ve certainly done that with people.”
•DL Hughley immediately has to go into coddling Jimmy telling him “I LOVED the script. Genuinely.”
•Jimmys fake acceptance of DL’s excuses, just giving him short “Ok.”’s to why he couldn’t show. His fake gay “Nooo i cant do that! i cant do that…” in reference to walking out of the show.
•Meat Truck brings up that Jimmy is flying to Australia. DL in a split second goes “WHY?” not because he genuinely gives a fuck but because he wants Norton to think he cares.

Just pathetic
They should team up to do a morning zoo show. It can be called “Three Faggots And One of the Faggots is Also a Nigger” or TFAOFAN for short

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
The way every o&a comic has bent over backwards defending schumer baffles me. She never seemed to return the favor for any of them besides maybe a tiny role in Trainwreck.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but she was one of about four comedians that actually went to bat for Cumia when he got fired. That took some balls.

It was a looooong time ago, but after he got fired, she brought him out to one of her shows and I vaguely recall that he may have even done some stand up. (He bombed.) She basically threw him a lifeline.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but she was one of about four comedians that actually went to bat for Cumia when he got fired. That took some balls.

It was a looooong time ago, but after he got fired, she brought him out to one of her shows and I vaguely recall that he may have even done some stand up. (He bombed.) She basically threw him a lifeline.

Or she set him up to fail on purpose knowing he'd bomb there

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Tbf, she probably hates niggers just as much as Anthony does. She want to college 10 miles away from Baltimore and she was raised on Long Island, she knows how terrible most niggers are.