• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim truly does not get enough hate.

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout

20-AA0-D84-CD75-47-A4-9-FE2-4711-D1039965.gif

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

I can’t fathom how any producer or director found this acting acceptable to air… I know Power is a Blaque show on a mid-tier pay channel but this is some of the worst acting you will ever see regardless of level.

I have a little acting experience. Suburban Commando, Santa with Muscles etc. But this is abysmal, brother. He's trying so hard being a character than just being himself. But even as himself, he's a blinking fucking mess.

mach2269

Forum Clout
Always hated when he did his "It's a tough one, man" middle of the road nonsense. You'd know he was about to make some wishy washy point when he'd go "But it's like, EHHHHHH." Faggot. I don't know if he learned that from a hasid or what but it was really obnoxious.
I still listen to Jim and Sam. He has switched from "It's a tough one, man" to "Here, I'll tell you why". This verbal tick that he has drives me up the wall because you know anything he says after will be made up.