Jim Norton was on Kill Tony with Tucker and Joe Rogan

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
The L.A. comedy scene is just unbearably bad, and it's been that way for at least 30+ years.

None of the comics actually want to be comics. Look at Adam Carolla; he openly admits that he hates doing standup and the only reason he does it is because it pays. Just total contempt for the audience. (And I like Carolla!)

All the L.A. comics vies the scene as a stepping stone to bigger and better things, like TV shows or movies, and due to that:

1) the comedy is completely uninspired

2) nobody takes any risks whatsoever

As insane as this sounds, nearly all of the best comedy shows I've ever seen were in Portland. I think it's because a big chunk of the people in Portland fucking haaaaaaaaaate all the Progressive bullshit, and due to that, comics who can't fill the Chuckle Hut in California will sell out 400 seat venues in Portland. And since Portland's movie and TV scene is completely non-existent, comics are way more fearless about taking risks.

Yes, I know it seems like it would be the most politically correct scene around, but somehow, it's actually great.

If anyone's curious, compare the schedules: https://portland.heliumcomedy.com/calendar I don't know any of these people except that dude from Cumtown, but...

Joe Rogan's old stomping grounds in Hollywood has David Spade, Dane Cook, Michael Rappaport and Pauly Fucking Shore. This is what I hate about L.A. comedy; it's all based on name recognition, not based on whether they're actually funny. Was Dane Cook every funny? David Spade had some funny bits... 30 years ago.
So, which Jewyork comedian are you?

As annoying as kike Redbar is, he exposed something that not many know. There is a mandatory face scanning, and security X-Ray gun scan process for any “civilian” who walks into the Mothership, ugly little billionaire thumb Rogan’s, club.

Mr. Free Speech Lolbertarian Degenerate Pothead MMA Guru DMT-head Recucklican Zionist Whatever Guy hated mask mandates but YOUR face, name, and addy are going into his registry in case you heckle, so that Officer Asshole can be called expediently afterwards.

Tony Clinchhole is a good host and alacritously insulting, but he’s ultimately just a brown-nosing yes man faggot to unfunny, frequently drunken, thumb head Rogan; the guy literally Blaire White’s height.

Fagworm Norton is actually quite decently witty and adeptly quick when he’s in a roast type situation like this, but why, aside from that, are his bits nothing but “my wife’s tranny cock” and “I’m fat, ugly, old, and unfunny”? It’s the same self deprecatory fluff from a decade or two decades ago but not funny, just true. Naht funny.

I want to kick that ghetto nigger Cam’s teeth out every time I see/hear it. “Omigod, ghetto black comedy! What a commodity!” “Now where’s our edgy self-deprecating but likable trans comic to balance out this diversity quota?”

These elitist bastards carved out their own little controlled diversity Petri dish of manufactured edginess, as if this was the early 90’s, yet not one white man will dare say the word nigger there. They now just control a “scene” with their financial and media elitist friend group being the autocracy.

I’m sure the other comedy clubs in Austin are thrilled about their scene literally being bought out by the equivalent of a frat. Or maybe they’re glad because all the fame whore lackeys now have a digital face scanning place to call home!

“Comics are moving here from Alaska just to make it!”

Meanwhile Hans Kim is one step away from sleeping in a box but hey, he’s hangin’ with the Roganator, broski!! A man who could murder him, buy his way out of a trial, get acquitted, murder another random Asian, and rinse repeat.

How down to earth of King Thumb to hang with plebeians.