Jim Norton was on Kill Tony with Tucker and Joe Rogan

First of all, you are a leftist so of course you would say that. Second of all, neither of the two people you are talking about have ever referred to themselves as conservative. The only people who think Joe Rogan and Jim Norton as conservative are people on the far left like yourself.

BTW are you on here babbling literally 24 hours a day? Do you do anything productive at all? You remind me of people on The Unz Review who are there just to babble complete nonsense all day long in the comments section. Why is everything you talk about political and you're not funny at all? Why do you think people are so interested in your faggot political views?
Not a leftist. The video involves arguably the most famous conservative in the world, Rogan is a conservative whether he accepts the label or not and no one cares what Jim thinks about anything but he's there.

I remind you of a [random boomer comment section]? Do I? Nice reference, weirdo.

All of your posts are attacking other forum posters for being "atheists" or "leftists" or some other inane drivel, because you pathologize internet handles. Because you're weird, stupid and palpably unhappy.

I talk politics here for the same reason everyone talks politics on every forum ever- to blow off steam, test out the occasional theory I may or may not believe and have a laugh. Of course no one cares about my politics. Nobody truly cares about anybody else's politics. Well-spotted, dipshit.

I post cringe but I'm occasionally funny, don't be ridiculous.

Sick call-out, bro. You're good at this.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
First of all, you are a leftist so of course you would say that. Second of all, neither of the two people you are talking about have ever referred to themselves as conservative. The only people who think Joe Rogan and Jim Norton as conservative are people on the far left like yourself.

BTW are you on here babbling literally 24 hours a day? Do you do anything productive at all? You remind me of people on The Unz Review who are there just to babble complete nonsense all day long in the comments section. Why is everything you talk about political and you're not funny at all? Why do you think people are so interested in your faggot political views?
I really can't tell if this is a bit or you are legit red pilled to the max. I hope its a bit; cause its some funny shit

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
1000000690.png

They also are partying it up every night, doing illegal drugs, having gay sex etc. Doesn’t sound very conservative to me. They just wanted to move somewhere with no comedy scene so they could take it over and feel like kings since they were hacks in LA.

The L.A. comedy scene is just unbearably bad, and it's been that way for at least 30+ years.

None of the comics actually want to be comics. Look at Adam Carolla; he openly admits that he hates doing standup and the only reason he does it is because it pays. Just total contempt for the audience. (And I like Carolla!)

All the L.A. comics vies the scene as a stepping stone to bigger and better things, like TV shows or movies, and due to that:

1) the comedy is completely uninspired

2) nobody takes any risks whatsoever

As insane as this sounds, nearly all of the best comedy shows I've ever seen were in Portland. I think it's because a big chunk of the people in Portland fucking haaaaaaaaaate all the Progressive bullshit, and due to that, comics who can't fill the Chuckle Hut in California will sell out 400 seat venues in Portland. And since Portland's movie and TV scene is completely non-existent, comics are way more fearless about taking risks.

Yes, I know it seems like it would be the most politically correct scene around, but somehow, it's actually great.

If anyone's curious, compare the schedules: https://portland.heliumcomedy.com/calendar I don't know any of these people except that dude from Cumtown, but...

Joe Rogan's old stomping grounds in Hollywood has David Spade, Dane Cook, Michael Rappaport and Pauly Fucking Shore. This is what I hate about L.A. comedy; it's all based on name recognition, not based on whether they're actually funny. Was Dane Cook every funny? David Spade had some funny bits... 30 years ago.

Serious question, why the fuck are Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan, and James Norton on a panel together?
Because Rogan had Carlson on his podcast and then took him to see the club and supposedly gotcha'd him into appearing on the show.

First episode of KT I have watched in a long ass time because the show is dog shit now. Late into the show they played an old set from a guy who had a set that night and the tone of the show is completely different, they roast the guy in the three year old clip but now they just give the "comedians" a verbal handjob.

That being said, and God forgive me for saying this, it was refreshing to see Norton giving these shitty new comedians some good advice at times. Rogan is sloshed during the show and is an ass, as always. Tucker was funnier than any of the comedians on the panel somehow. That's a bar shorter than Rogan or Norton, though.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
One of the biggest things I hate about this new Austin comedy scene is the guys like Rogan and Tony trying so hard to push the narrative that they’re conservative rebels. It all comes off as completely fake, especially in Tony’s case.

They also are partying it up every night, doing illegal drugs, having gay sex etc. Doesn’t sound very conservative to me. They just wanted to move somewhere with no comedy scene so they could take it over and feel like kings since they were hacks in LA.

It’s going to be hilarious when some young comic moves to Austin and gets the book thrown at him for drug possession or something that wouldn’t be a big deal in a different state and everyone realized that this whole scene was a sham from the start. I’m highly confident that this shit won’t last another 5 years. Tim Dillon left almost immediately and went back to LA.

Move to the most liberal city in the entire time zone and pander to conservatives because it's Texas. What a bunch of tone deaf Hollywood hacks.