• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Jim Norton is a gay gentleman. It's weird he can't acknowledge that. I mean he's married to a trans person with a penis. Does he expect us to just go along with this and assume he isn't a homosexual?

The man he's married to wears dresses, so it makes it not gay. Sorry you don't understand the craft of sexuality, baby boy.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
jim pince alan.jpg

Wa4892

Forum Clout

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
has anyone besides E-rock mentioned this? I'm confused why the podcasts seem to be so silent about this lunacy

You'd think Rogan would've said something about it by now. Being a comic (at least technically) he'd definitely be aware of it.

A prediction I'm going to make right now - If/when Norton makes another appearance on JRE, both he and Joe will will refer to her as "she" and just act as if it's a regular marriage and won't even address the fact that it's a man with a cock.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You'd think Rogan would've said something about it by now. Being a comic (at least technically) he'd definitely be aware of it.

A prediction I'm going to make right now - If/when Norton makes another appearance on JRE, both he and Joe will will refer to her as "she" and just act as if it's a regular marriage and won't even address the fact that it's a man with a cock.
And he will get off to that.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
has anyone besides E-rock mentioned this? I'm confused why the podcasts seem to be so silent about this lunacy
I mean plenty were talking about it at one stage and laughing at the photo they were showing each other on shows but nothing in detail. They all keep their opinions to themselves which is fair enough I would probably do the same if one of my friends did and a Jim and just distance myself and laugh behind his back

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I mean plenty were talking about it at one stage and laughing at the photo they were showing each other on shows but nothing in detail. They all keep their opinions to themselves which is fair enough I would probably do the same if one of my friends did and a Jim and just distance myself and laugh behind his back
I wish Jim would've pulled this stunt during the peak of the Cellar Crowd. We've lost too many good jokes about it.

Sniff...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Jim Norton is a gay gentleman. It's weird he can't acknowledge that. I mean he's married to a trans person with a penis. Does he expect us to just go along with this and assume he isn't a homosexual?
Norton would act beyond offended when people would call him 'gay' on the show. Now he's taking AIDS medication with his husband. The worm has truly turned. I still laugh every time I think of hardcore O&A fans from the 90s and early 2000s thinking that Norton and Anthony were raging pussy hounds and desperate for as much female contact as they could get.
What do you think is the first year you could marry a Trans sex worker without having any fellow comedians/celebs Crack wise about it?
2008 when President Obama married his husband Michael. That made it acceptable on a national level.