• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Whats hilarious is how the man he married loves the whole night club drinking scene, staying up late, probably doing some coke and stuff like that. She will inevitably leave Jim once he can survive on his own. Jim goes to bed at 10pm, doesn't drink or do drugs. Doesn't listen to new music or see new movies. How much could they have in common?
Jim's said on air his wife just sits at home watching cowboy films like a man would

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Wrong. As a tranny lover I would marry one and treat it like a wife...but NOT one like Alena, a buff guy who barely passes. I'm more a Sue typa guy. Sniff.
Hey Sue, I'm not sure if that's a bit, or if you're really a tranny enjoyer, if so, I'm curious what you think of Blair White. To me at first glance he looks like a broad, but when you look at him for a few minutes you can tell something is off

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Jim's said on air his wife just sits at home watching cowboy films like a man would
They all still like guy stuff, I mentioned my estranged friend who trooned to his "girls" kids fishing and was teaching them how to bait a hook. Trannies love video games too

Last edited:

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
744446_6.jpg

Ahhh Jesus, Jim!
Sir,

How did you found that image?

Please explain.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hey Sue, I'm not sure if that's a bit, or if you're really a tranny enjoyer, if so, I'm curious what you think of Blair White. To me at first glance he looks like a broad, but when you look at him for a few minutes you can tell something is off
Fucking ugly. One of those trannies who cant be a cute girl without a hundred different facial surgeries and she STILL looks like an ugly man. Shes also a pick me cunt.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
"She" just wants to not have to cam and live in the United States of America. Once Alan finds a way to support herself/himself, shes gonna shed him like one of those shitty coats she owns. Jims not attractive, he's a huge bore etc. She knows this. It's just enjoying the free ride for now until it can support itself. I'm figuring the tranny is trying to come up with a way to become slightly famous whether its some reality TV show or whatever. Alan CAN support himself by going back to camming in a heart beat. He was always one of the top on the lists b/c of that hog but of course jealous jimmy would come out and think about going to the knife drawer once again. Bailey Jay is like one in a million and still you can tell something is off, but at least he/she is short and has big ass tits that look real. The thing is, Bailey has to wear wigs every day b/c he's a balding man underneath. This is why trannies kill themselves b/c all the work they get done, even if its hundreds of thousands of dollars, when they look in the mirror all they see is the man underneath all the makeup and forehead shavings.

Receding+hairline+_940da1d1605daa5af436c401bccef7a3.jpg
Since they're already married she can just wait the min quota to divorce and take half his shit

Then go fuck niggers like she dreams

By she I mean he