• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's room is being bugged.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If she was meeting someone important, she'd have a photo with them.
It’s def the tour, she took a photo of herself at the podium
IMG_1632.jpeg

They do the same thing with football stadium tours, you get to stand where the players / coaches take questions from the media.

Also this dork of course believes Jackie is very important
IMG_1630.jpeg

Luckily some rascals had other things to say

IMG_1631.jpeg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
View attachment 164147
They do the same thing with football stadium tours, you get to stand where the players / coaches take questions from the media.

View attachment 164149
Luckily some rascals had other things to say

View attachment 164150
Imaging owing the Federal Government and getting to visit it’s buildings without IRS agents waiting to drag you away. Must be nice to have $$$….wait that doesn’t work. Must be nice to be an Indian.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
View attachment 164147

I have this same picture of my wife.

FYI, any US citizen non-felon can get this tour (and/or one of the Capitol building) for free. Contact your house rep’s office months in advance and they can arrange it for you. All of them have a link for it on their webpage.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I have this same picture of my wife.

FYI, any US citizen non-felon can get this tour (and/or one of the Capitol building) for free. Contact your house rep’s office months in advance and they can arrange it for you. All of them have a link for it on their webpage.

I gave a few tours of the Capitol in my unpaid intern days. It was mostly to rubes from central PA.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
The only believable conspiracy to bug Jackie's hotel room is if a cabal of fart fetishist was looking for the loudest most explosive material for their collection.