• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's room is being bugged.

G

I'm not a "cybersecurity expert" like fatty here, but I would suspect if some shadowy group wanted to set up surveillance on her, they could get into her phone or computer much easier than pre-planning some kind of scenario where they have to sneak into her hotel room. Delusional, fat retard.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I'm not a "cybersecurity expert" like fatty here, but I would suspect if some shadowy group wanted to set up surveillance on her, they could get into her phone or computer much easier than pre-planning some kind of scenario where they have to sneak into her hotel room. Delusional, fat retard.
Lol this is literally the problem with mentally ill people. Their logic is (obviously) not rational at all. I worked with a guy once who told me he had an allergy to electromagnetism. (Think Chuck from Better Call Saul.) He told me it was highly specific. He couldn’t use bluetooth headphones but he could use wired ones. He couldn’t use company phones but he could use his own. And even though we were working in a fucking store surrounded by electronics those didn’t affect him.

The simple answer psychologically is that their brains aren’t even making the connection that the things they’re not consciously interacting with are affecting them. Jackie doesn’t think her phone could even be wiretapped or hacked because she uses it 24/7 to the point where she’s not “consciously aware” of it ala going to a new environment like a hotel room, with things you can notice and pick apart like the fucking fire sprinkler. But the next second she’ll pull out the phone she looks at EVERY DAY and not even think as she tweets shes being wiretapped…by the hotel.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Lol this is literally the problem with mentally ill people. Their logic is (obviously) not rational at all. I worked with a guy once who told me he had an allergy to electromagnetism. (Think Chuck from Better Call Saul.) He told me it was highly specific. He couldn’t use bluetooth headphones but he could use wired ones. He couldn’t use company phones but he could use his own. And even though we were working in a fucking store surrounded by electronics those didn’t affect him.

The simple answer psychologically is that their brains aren’t even making the connection that the things they’re not consciously interacting with are affecting them. Jackie doesn’t think her phone could even be wiretapped or hacked because she uses it 24/7 to the point where she’s not “consciously aware” of it ala going to a new environment like a hotel room, with things you can notice and pick apart like the fucking fire sprinkler. But the next second she’ll pull out the phone she looks at EVERY DAY and not even think as she tweets shes being wiretapped…by the hotel.
It's almost always a coping mechanism to excuse a lack of any real success in life. The sperging Patsos of the world are usually unaccomplished dullards.

Jaclyn Singh is a woman of lower stock.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Jackie changing her hair to cover up the balding is very pleasing to me.
IMG_2149.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
First thing you do when finding your hotel room is bugged is to let social media know. These cries for attention are completely obvious to non-psychopath's.
She is so exhausting. She thinks she important and making a difference. All she does is gaslight herself and her retarded followers.