• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's room is being bugged.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Why hasn't that picket been photoshopped?
pic.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
We joke, but I knew a paranoid schizo that acted like this all the time. He'd geek out if a van was parked in one spot for too long, insisted that he heard a noise on the phone so it must be bugged, all that while being a machine operator that boxed tampons. He thought someone who gave him a smiley face sticker meant it as a threat. I used to tell the dude that the government doesn't not consider that a threat to the free world. Same thing here, Jack thinks her tweets have people breaking into her home and planting cameras. This isn't just her being dumb, I think she seriously needs to seek help, get on some lithium fucking immediately.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
We joke, but I knew a paranoid schizo that acted like this all the time. He'd geek out if a van was parked in one spot for too long, insisted that he heard a noise on the phone so it must be bugged, all that while being a machine operator that boxed tampons. He thought someone who gave him a smiley face sticker meant it as a threat. I used to tell the dude that the government doesn't not consider that a threat to the free world. Same thing here, Jack thinks her tweets have people breaking into her home and planting cameras. This isn't just her being dumb, I think she seriously needs to seek help, get on some lithium fucking immediately.
She's basically claiming she's being gangstalked, which is the hallmark of all actual schizos. Its rare as fuck to bring down the states modern version of zersetzung on yourself, if thats even an actual thing these days (its gotta be, if the stazi were doing that back then, why stop now?)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Isn’t she the one who threaten to use that surveillance technology to fingerprint the rascal who made “payquasi” business cards?
weird how we all just pointed and laughed at her retarded idea of lifting fingerprints from a picture to solve a non-crime, and didn't suffer psychological effects from those notions. Must be because we lack her cybersecurity expertise she learned at Shane Nokes Institute.