• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It might be very good...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His mother in law probably told him if he doesn't have his stupid book done by 2023 she's closing her wallet.
I think there’s something to this - the new laptop and paying the suit was the “ok Pat - now you have NO DISTRACTIONS so you can work and make your own money” since he claimed he “can’t work” due to the criminal cyber stalkers. Also Rick can claim due to the Christmas theme the book won’t come out until late next year so they need money until then while he lays on the couch.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think there’s something to this - the new laptop and paying the suit was the “ok Pat - now you have NO DISTRACTIONS so you can work and make your own money” since he claimed he “can’t work” due to the criminal cyber stalkers. Also Rick can claim due to the Christmas theme the book won’t come out until late next year so they need money until then while he lays on the couch.
I hope he spills his faggot tea on his new one.

Forum Clout
ChatGPT wanted to help Pat write a good pitch...

In a galaxy far, far away, Tiny Tim, now a relentless hunter of Nazis, embarks on an epic quest in "Tiny Tim: A Bloody Rampage." When the notorious Ebenezer Scrooge meets his end on Christmas Eve, Tim's insatiable appetite for justice is awakened. Tim must use his wits, charm, and the occasional Jedi mind trick to navigate this holiday-themed whodunit. With each revelation, he discovers that the galaxy is more interconnected than he ever imagined.

Tim scours his way through a Victorian London, wielding his lightsaber spatula against the dark forces of secrecy and sorcery. Can Tiny Tim satisfy both his hunger and the Force, or will the killer leave a bitter aftertaste in the heart of this intergalactic culinary adventure? "Tiny Tim: A Hungry Rampage" is a feast for the senses, promising a Dickensian delight sprinkled with mystery and seasoned with the spice of Star Wars magic. May the flavor be with you!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
ChatGPT wanted to help Pat write a good pitch...

In a galaxy far, far away, Tiny Tim, now a relentless hunter of Nazis, embarks on an epic quest in "Tiny Tim: A Bloody Rampage." When the notorious Ebenezer Scrooge meets his end on Christmas Eve, Tim's insatiable appetite for justice is awakened. Tim must use his wits, charm, and the occasional Jedi mind trick to navigate this holiday-themed whodunit. With each revelation, he discovers that the galaxy is more interconnected than he ever imagined.

Tim scours his way through a Victorian London, wielding his lightsaber spatula against the dark forces of secrecy and sorcery. Can Tiny Tim satisfy both his hunger and the Force, or will the killer leave a bitter aftertaste in the heart of this intergalactic culinary adventure? "Tiny Tim: A Hungry Rampage" is a feast for the senses, promising a Dickensian delight sprinkled with mystery and seasoned with the spice of Star Wars magic. May the flavor be with you!

IMG_6455.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Like a kid racing to finish a book report after wasting most of the time dicking around. The ending of this book is going to be so rushed and hollow. Someone predicted he might be using AI to write now. I wouldnt put it past him. It writes better than he does.

1702261678354.png

Forum Clout
Like a kid racing to finish a book report after wasting most of the time dicking around. The ending of this book is going to be so rushed and hollow. Someone predicted he might be using AI to write now. I wouldnt put it past him. It writes better than he does.

View attachment 170336
It definitely sounds like someone in his family finally put their foot down and demanded he finish writing a book by the end of the year or get a real job. Maybe it's the mother in law threatening to cut him off financially.

Of course he's going to blame his trolls when no one wants to publish that stupid book.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

View attachment 170336
So he did one chapter and will do two more this week. So three chapters in seven days. Meanwhile the preceding like 22 chapters took him what, three years? Why wasn't he "annihilating" his "wordcount [sic]" previously? Fat liar.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Creativity is when you reach an arbitrary and ultimately meaningless baseline, child. The words themselves don't mean shit, only that there are 80,000 of them.
Also, 80K word is the absolute lowest on the word-count=novel-length range. Get to 150K then I'll be impressed, you lazy hog.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Creativity is when you reach an arbitrary and ultimately meaningless baseline, child. The words themselves don't mean shit, only that there are 80,000 of them.
Also, 80K word is the absolute lowest on the word-count=novel-length range. Get to 150K then I'll be impressed, you lazy hog.
This frustrates me to the point that I have to stop thinking about it. What the fuck????? Who writes a book like that? If he explained that it was a starting point or a productivity technique or a crutch but no, he talks about word count like it’s this accepted standard of novel writing. Fucking retard.

Username

Forum Clout
It’s what publishers ask for as a standard/minimum. Same as they often say a screenplay should be 90 pages. People really trying to tell a story don’t worry about that and write what they want. If it’s good hopefully it gets picked up.Pat gets to the minimum and stops, like it’s homework.