• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It might be very good...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he writes these updates just for us. All to prove he's actually doing something with his "career."

It should also be illegal as fuck to attach any of Lewis Carroll's work to your own like that
I think, he is thinks by finishing it this month that he fulfills this post assuming it will at least be done by this date but it would be the fault of the book industry that its not available this year. He will blame the system and not him dragging ass then rushing the last 4 chapters 3 weeks before xmas. This is only the first edit so its really nowhere near ready for print even if he finished tomorrow.

1702018943744.png

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
This stupid premise of a grown up Tiny Tim solving mysteries has been done before.

644154.jpg

Mr. Timothy​

Louis Bayard

2,638 ratings386 reviews

It's the Christmas season, and Mr. Timothy Cratchit, not the pious child the world thought he was, has just buried his father. He's also struggling to bury his past as a cripple and shed his financial ties to his benevolent "Uncle" Ebenezer by losing himself in the thick of London's underbelly. He boards at a brothel in exchange for teaching the mistress how to read and spends his nights dredging the Thames for dead bodies and the treasures in their pockets.

Timothy's life takes a sharp turn when he discovers the bodies of two dead girls, each seared with the same cruel brand on the upper arm. The sight of their horror-struck faces compels Timothy to become the protector of another young girl, Philomela, from the fate the others suffered at the hands of a dangerous and powerful man.

A different kind of Christmas story, this breathless flight through the teeming markets, shadowy passageways, and rolling brown fog of 1860s London would do Dickens proud for its surprising twists and turns, and its extraordinary heart.
Felony plagiarizing my idea 20 years before I shat it out in a drunken stupor, child

Enjoy prison, Louis Bayard

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Does anyone know if it’s a good idea to write a holiday book that can only really sell during the holidays? So he won’t even be able to sell it at the earliest until next December only for a few weeks before people forget about it. Sounds like a poor business decision to me but what do I know.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Does anyone know if it’s a good idea to write a holiday book that can only really sell during the holidays? So he won’t even be able to sell it at the earliest until next December only for a few weeks before people forget about it. Sounds like a poor business decision to me but what do I know.
But this one will feature social commentary and references to brexit!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think he is thinking way past actually putting out a good book. He is thinking that it could be picked up for a movie/series/tv show. If you can strike gold with a successful seasonal movie/song you can die rich and never need to have another hit again if it becomes a staple of the holidays like A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Mariah Carey xmas songs. It pretty much guarantees a steady income stream at the end of the year for possibly generations.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think he is thinking way past actually putting out a good book. He is thinking that it could be picked up for a movie/series/tv show. If you can strike gold with a successful seasonal movie/song you can die rich and never need to have another hit again if it becomes a staple of the holidays like A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Mariah Carey xmas songs. It pretty much guarantees a steady income stream at the end of the year for possibly generations.
I remember Artie Lange talking about how he made big royalties every year just from being in the movie Elf for 5 minutes.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I hope it's great and all of this happens. You think he's bad now, he'll become a mega-asshole on Twitter, 100x worse. It should be entertaining to watch, though I wonder if he would dump a lot of his newfound wealth into getting this place shut down

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
His sci-fi writing was so bad and unappealing that his publisher let him go freely to write on spec. So after six books, shifting to a completely different genre is sure to be a success, right?

It cannot be stressed enough how bad this idea is. Imagine if someone pitched this to you: "My new book has the Cowardly Lion going back to Oz and totally fawkin shit up, bro! He destroys the Wizard!!!!". Utter dogshit.
Coversely, Wicked is an enormous success.