• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
A place I went to eat increased prices on everything by ~50-75% and the last time I went in there during what was their usual busy hour it was a desert, couldn't figure out why until I saw the menu and noticed what I usually ordered went from $11 to $18 and I said fuck that and got the crappy $8 lunch special, haven't been back since.

Imagine raising your prices when 99% of your customers are penny pinching boomers, now imagine doing that in a shitty economy.

No idea what the fuck they were thinking. Not sure how increasing your profit margin on menu items helps if no one is buying them anymore as a result of the price increase.

Anyways thats how I judge the economy along with gas prices so my conclusion is that everything is fucking shit right now. Thank you biden.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Anyways since @Sue Lightning brought this up I'd like to point out that multiple actors from Predator went into politics and everyone mentions Jesse and Arnold but the best one was the one that never won office, Sonny Landham.

He further called for Arabs to be banned from entering the United States, and referred that ethnic group as "camel dung-shovelers", and when questioned on this, suggested using the epithets "rag-heads" and "camel jockeys".

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Anyone else think it’s funny they’re really ramping up the “Trump is literally Hitler! He’s trying to be dictator for life!” not even two weeks after we’ve seen many democrats be pro-Palestine and want to kill the Jews just like that Hitler guy wanted to do?

They know Biden is fucked because people vote with their wallets - any measure of a good president is “how comfortable were you” money wise under an administration. More and you see people that can’t afford basic shit and rental prices / mortgage rates through the roof. I don’t even like Trump but I don’t want anymore of Biden and his nonsense. But we’re told it’s the most IMPORTANT election ever! For 6th time in over 20 years.
Trump probably has deep ties to the Mossad.

G

We shut down the economy and borrowed more money for hysterical over reactions to a common cold that was known from day 1 to have an average mortality age older than the average life span.

Everyone said at the time it was suicide but we were full hysterical jew mode. It will be studied for centuries in mass delusional psychosis. People still think they need masks and vaccines.
This. Something like half of all USD in circulation was printed during the Chinavirus. Whatever good Trump did before, he completely dropped the ball there. He should have told the kikes to fuck off. Maybe give people protection from being fired on the basis of being too scared to show up for work for a little bit. But printing that much money out of thin air so that the likes of Patrick and Niki could just have $60,000+ for doing nothing fucked us forever.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Hey @Jenna why do you never post during Shabbat

He's got a real hard-on for ya. Welcome to the club!

Hey @Jenna you've got some catch-up to do on car-crashing all my posts (you've missed the last couple pages); I'll never recover from losing some more imaginary internet points. Get to work heeb or it's off to the chambers.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
We’re just a bunch of small guys afraid at the world. There’s no shame in it.

We bond. Only the big fat belligerent jew with the girl voice doesn’t fit in. What a surprise.

He also most likely worships Satan.
We can talk about our differences, we can even fawwkin scream about them. But the one consistent thing is we’re all gay.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Lar FK yunur no rikes great nation of China! He bad! He bad man!
axVFS400u_dacG3z4VTK85ItjwRejcyQg1UKo0U1d3g.jpg