• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
What is Trump endangering exactly?
I don’t even need to look into the future. Lets go back to December 2020 when this faggot was refusing to leave office and was about to declare martial law to redo the election after losing every single court case and threatening his VP to overturn the results. Do I have to explain the precedent this sets? Do i even have to explain how bad this is? It goes directly against what America was founded on which is the idea that we don’t have a king and our leader is elected.

I’m not even going to pretend they’re elected democratically. The electoral college basically shits all over that. But if they say you go, you go. And every single President, all 45 of them, have left when they lost. Not him though. And he went to frightening degrees to retain power. Once again I shouldn’t have to explain how bad this is

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Bail them out and nationalize them? If the government is paying for their fuckup and their fuckup is going to screw up the entire world then maybe they should be ran by some people who are a bit more responsible?
You think the government is responsible? What are they responsible for? The government is paying for their fuckup? How do they make money?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Like thats really my whole issue with the guy. I could give less of a shit what he does with jews, mexicans, china, russia, whatever. Even if the guy had the most saintly ambitions if his end goal was to stay in office forever I would never vote for him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
2008 taught businesses that they can do whatever they want and the government will bail them out. How many businesses took out bullshit PPP loans during COVID that they didn't need?
And sadly many will never get in trouble for it. You’ll see some major ones here and there but it’s too big to get everyone

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
was about to declare martial law to redo the election after losing every single court case
He doesn't have the power to do this
Do I have to explain the precedent this sets? Do i even have to explain how bad this is?
Let's say this does happen, what exactly changes? A geriatric zionist is still in the white house, a constant like death and taxes.
It goes directly against what America was founded on which is the idea that we don’t have a king and our leader is elected
Leaders do shit which are against "American values" all the time. Trump is not the first guy to try undermine whatever values.
And he went to frightening degrees to retain power
Lawsuits and mild bitching on Twitter and at his staff?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Like thats really my whole issue with the guy. I could give less of a shit what he does with jews, mexicans, china, russia, whatever. Even if the guy had the most saintly ambitions if his end goal was to stay in office forever I would never vote for him.
What exactly would happen if he just stayed in office? Literally everything would be exactly the same as it is now.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
He doesn't have the power to do this
Do you think he cares? He was literally going to do it and the only reason it didn’t happen was because his entire Justice Department threatened to resign if they went through with it. He was going to get his VP to overturn the votes against him. Does he have the power to do this? No. But he would have invented a justification (which he did through Eastman). Then let the Supreme Court figure out for the next year or two if it was constitutionally legal. Who would have stopped him? Nothing.
Let's say this does happen, what exactly changes? A geriatric zionist is still in the white house, a constant like death and taxes.
Yes…FOR LIFE. Do we not see the problem with this? We aren’t fucking great Britian. At least i get a choice, no matter how small, on who my geriatric zionist is. If Biden propositioned becoming President for life would you support that? Why not?
Leaders do shit which are against "American values" all the time. Trump is not the first guy to try undermine whatever values.
Yes of course. We shouldn’t use “American values” as thats vague. I’m talking about constitutional law. Many Presidents have shit all over that as well and let me tell you, they are NOT remembered fondly. Think Nixon or Andrew Johnson.
Lawsuits and mild bitching on Twitter and at his staff?
Did you read what I said? He went through over 50 legal cases, which of course were in his right. When he lost all of them he fired his head of the Justice Department to replace with one who would overtturn the election. He pressured his VP to cancel votes. He hired lawyers to put together legal plans on how that would occur. He got poll workers to pressure vote counters into saying the votes were fake. He had his team calling R senators and house members to not certify the votes. And then finally he did his retarded Capitol shit. Please do not pretend like Trump was just whining around the Oval Office that he had to leave. The dude was literally putting plans IN MOTION to stay in power. We came way closer than people realize to it being successful.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
What exactly would happen if he just stayed in office? Literally everything would be exactly the same as it is now.
Yes. But he’d be in there forever. I don’t want that and I shouldn’t have to explain why. How would you feel if your prime minister was made that position for life?

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Yes. But he’d be in there forever. I don’t want that and I shouldn’t have to explain why. How would you feel if your prime minister was made that position for life?
I'd be very happy that we're done with this whole democracy sham and that every few years I don't have to go and spend my Saturday in 30 degree heat voting so I don't get fined a few hundred dollars for skipping the vote

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I looked at all the local big biz to see how much they got, it was shocking. All the people with the right names made off like bandits
There was a local construction company with an important name that got $8.6m. They didn't slow down or shut down for a day. One of my former bosses is "ambitious" politically and got more to keep his restaurant open for 3 hours a day than many companies that had more employees that were better paid. Over a million. I wonder if it's a coincidence he bought a 5k sq ft house in 2021

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I'd be very happy that we're done with this whole democracy sham and that every few years
And see I understand your perspective but I just can’t imagine it myself. Sure, we do away with the false perception of having freedom. Now you have a ruler no one has a choice in with the freedom to be as insane or violent as he wants with no oversight or way to remove him. And then his position is passed on to his dipshit privileged son who fucks the country up even more. This has been the inevitable problem with almost all authoritarian countries on Earth.
I don't have to go and spend my Saturday in 30 degree heat voting so I don't get fined a few hundred dollars for skipping the vote
What the fuck? We don’t even get days off to vote over here and you’re getting fined for NOT voting.