• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is interracial dating the worst thing to ever happen?

G

I can't really knock it. I almost married a black chick because she wasn't annoying and never nagged me. But when she did I would call her a nagger.

On the other hand, I made my one ex's friend break down crying one time because I drunkenly ripped on her so hard for fucking her Indian boss. I told her she went from a woman to a tainted, gross whore the instant she let a street shitter defile her and nobody respectable will ever want to fuck her again. She fucking bawled and I just kept sitting there laughing while I said horrible shit to her.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bad person, but most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm a fucking hero and there should be folk songs written about me.
You did the right thing.

G

Sometimes I play up the racism for the bit. But boy oh boy. seeing blacks with any other race really takes a giant shit all over my day. I don’t mind one bit if they fuck each other. Nor do I care when they fuck the Chinese.

I can’t really put my finger on it, but when I learned that a woman has slept with a negro I have the same feeling in my soul. That I would have if she shit in her hand and ate it without explanation.

I’ve had this feeling far too often. I’ve tried to explain to them that they’re more racist than myself. By telling them that their attraction is to be dominated by what they see as a untamable beast.

I’ve yet to get my point across.
Not if it’s me and Bam. There I said it.

Forum Clout
1668261455443.png

G

My dad tells me that in this war he, umm witnessed...he saw women marry the very soldiers who killed their husbands...cook them dinner, make their laundry, etc.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I'm a sucker for latina birches. I was in the mall today and some hot ass Columbian selling lotions made eye contact with me and asked if she could show me her products. She was rubbing it on my arm for a couple minutes talking about it and I couldn't even hear a word she said because she was perfect and I was trying not to get hard.

Then she said 200 bucks for the lotion!!!fuck is that!!! And I got my ass out of there, felt like I was being shaken down at a titty bar.

Point being, Latin bitches are sexy as fuck and love to act feminine. White bitches are all beer drinking sports fans now. This is my experience, hope I'm proven wrong.
Lucky, they are all Israeli bitches in my area

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Women are objects and our tiny peckahs don’t exist to satisfy them, they exist to satisfy ourselves
This is the best way to look at it. Wanting to make a woman cum is gay. Did Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan roll off their war conquests/concubines and then spend the next 20 minutes asking how good the sex was and whether they came or not? No.. they rolled the whore over, spit on their cocks fucked her asshole bloody and then fed her to hungry war dogs so they’d get a taste for human flesh.

G

This is the best way to look at it. Wanting to make a woman cum is gay. Did Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan roll off their war conquests/concubines and then spend the next 20 minutes asking how good the sex was and whether they came or not? No.. they rolled the whore over, spit on their cocks fucked her asshole bloody and then fed her to hungry war dogs so they’d get a taste for human flesh.

we also don't kill on a whim and likely work a boring job, women don't have that default submissiveness for a 9-5 average joe.
FWIW, anytime you make a girl cum she turns into your literal slave
last time I was fucking this chick in mish and she was flicking the bean while pounding her, she starting making these weird guttural grunts like a fucking monkey and said she came and she started involuntary twitching in her legs and shit.
then she demanded to give me a massage and make pasta. that's how the dream went at least