• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is interracial dating the worst thing to ever happen?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Black dick is thick and hard and long it feels so good is that what you wanna hear
You ever seen a cock that wasn’t ? All young men have beautiful hard cocks. Tons of em are big and hard. I think I got you pegged sweety. You fuck black guys cuz of the danger element the same way a woman wears a shirt or bracelet. It’s taboo Lee Lee

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
You ever seen a cock that wasn’t ? All young men have beautiful hard cocks. Tons of em are big and hard. I think I got you pegged sweety. You fuck black guys cuz of the danger element the same way a woman wears a shirt or bracelet.
White men have small dicks that don't satisfy I don't know what to tell you

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
White men have small dicks that don't satisfy I don't know what to tell you
My dick isn’t small. I know a white guy with a 9 inch cock that I’ve personally measured. Idk beautiful. But I’ll leave it alone sniff

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
We'll see about that honey bun.
Knock it off spade. The opiates are making you embarrass yourself. You have to inflict insults upon her before you do any simping. If you were sober you’d already know that

G

Knock it off spade. The opiates are making you embarrass yourself. You have to inflict insults upon her before you do any simping. If you were sober you’d already know that
Screenshot-20221111-211540.png

"simping"

G

Who's house?? RUNS HOUSE! *High fives spaceedges needle filled corpse*

G

Say it with me, idiots... May as in the month. Gan as in a southern black person not going back to the DMV "shit nigga I ain't going back there gan" May-gan. Meagan.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Say it with me, idiots... May as in the month. Gan as in a southern black person not going back to the DMV "shit nigga I ain't going back there gan" May-gan. Meagan.
I know silly you told me yesterday. Was just checking if you were that invested. I’ll pray for her and her children that she is far far away from you wade. God be with you no bs

G

W
I know silly you told me yesterday. Was just checking if you were that invested. I’ll pray for her and her children that she is far far away from you wade. God be with you no bs
What the fuck?? I'm literally dating the girl who's ass your using as an avatar!

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
You're fucking evil, dude
I fucked Indian guys in college

Well it was NYU. It was them or the film school majors, if you catch my drift

I'm a sucker for latina birches. I was in the mall today and some hot ass Columbian selling lotions made eye contact with me and asked if she could show me her products. She was rubbing it on my arm for a couple minutes talking about it and I couldn't even hear a word she said because she was perfect and I was trying not to get hard.

Then she said 200 bucks for the lotion!!!fuck is that!!! And I got my ass out of there, felt like I was being shaken down at a titty bar.

Point being, Latin bitches are sexy as fuck and love to act feminine. White bitches are all beer drinking sports fans now. This is my experience, hope I'm proven wrong.
Good on you for walking away from that talking smooth filter.