• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is interracial dating the worst thing to ever happen?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I can't really knock it. I almost married a black chick because she wasn't annoying and never nagged me. But when she did I would call her a nagger.

On the other hand, I made my one ex's friend break down crying one time because I drunkenly ripped on her so hard for fucking her Indian boss. I told her she went from a woman to a tainted, gross whore the instant she let a street shitter defile her and nobody respectable will ever want to fuck her again. She fucking bawled and I just kept sitting there laughing while I said horrible shit to her.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bad person, but most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm a fucking hero and there should be folk songs written about me.

You should have a statue of you in the town square, with a small boy and girl looking up at you in awe, and you looking up to god in humbleness

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
family oriented
b3b8ae597aaa33fdaa3c69a2f2d8a841--chinese-man-human-faces.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I'm a sucker for latina birches. I was in the mall today and some hot ass Columbian selling lotions made eye contact with me and asked if she could show me her products. She was rubbing it on my arm for a couple minutes talking about it and I couldn't even hear a word she said because she was perfect and I was trying not to get hard.

Then she said 200 bucks for the lotion!!!fuck is that!!! And I got my ass out of there, felt like I was being shaken down at a titty bar.

Point being, Latin bitches are sexy as fuck and love to act feminine. White bitches are all beer drinking sports fans now. This is my experience, hope I'm proven wrong.
I’m pretty exclusive to latinas. all the white girls on long island act like men. Should be beaten to death.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I can't really knock it. I almost married a black chick because she wasn't annoying and never nagged me. But when she did I would call her a nagger.

On the other hand, I made my one ex's friend break down crying one time because I drunkenly ripped on her so hard for fucking her Indian boss. I told her she went from a woman to a tainted, gross whore the instant she let a street shitter defile her and nobody respectable will ever want to fuck her again. She fucking bawled and I just kept sitting there laughing while I said horrible shit to her.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bad person, but most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm a fucking hero and there should be folk songs written about me.
You’re a white man dude you here to conquer. Just don’t let the women in your life cross the racial like without correcting them. With a fawkin back hand.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I don't have a problem with it I can't blame anyone for going after black dick
Let’s have a real conversation here. I grew up around blacks seen plenty of their dicks. talked to millions of hoes fucked by blacks. I think you suffer from the same thing these retarded whores do. You look at the American negro as a wild beast and that makes you wet. It’s dangerous. Because you’re (in spirit) way more white than black don’t even deny it.

Jigs are not fucking with this god given power. So you tell me why do you find these animals enticing so much that you are willing to lower your stock with their dirty cocks

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Let’s have a real conversation here. I grew up around blacks seen plenty of their dicks. talked to millions of hoes fucked by blacks. I think you suffer from the same thing these retarded whores do. You look at the American negro as a wild beast and that makes you wet. It’s dangerous. Because you’re (in spirit) way more white than black don’t even deny it.

Jigs are not fucking with this god given power. So you tell me why do you find these animals enticing so much that you are willing to lower your stock with their dirty cocks
Lol it's not that deep black dick is just so good nothing compares. I'm not white.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Lol it's not that deep black dick is just so good nothing compares. I'm not white.
Woah. Firstly yes it is deep. And you’re at the very least half white but I meant in spirit. You’re no negro I grew up in one of the worst ghettos we have. You’re whiter than I am. Now tell me in detail why you think nothing compares. Honestly gorgeous, I think I may have struck a nerve with good old Teflon bam

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Woah. Firstly yes it is deep. And you’re at the very least half white but I meant in spirit. You’re no negro I grew up in one of the worst ghettos we have. You’re whiter than I am. Now tell me in detail why you think nothing compares. Honestly gorgeous, I think I may have struck a nerve with good old Teflon bam
Black dick is thick and hard and long it feels so good is that what you wanna hear