• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is interracial dating the worst thing to ever happen?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Sometimes I play up the racism for the bit. But boy oh boy. seeing blacks with any other race really takes a giant shit all over my day. I don’t mind one bit if they fuck each other. Nor do I care when they fuck the Chinese.

I can’t really put my finger on it, but when I learned that a woman has slept with a negro I have the same feeling in my soul. That I would have if she shit in her hand and ate it without explanation.

I’ve had this feeling far too often. I’ve tried to explain to them that they’re more racist than myself. By telling them that their attraction is to be dominated by what they see as a untamable beast.

I’ve yet to get my point across.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I saw a white chick on a date with an asian guy yesterday. It made me want to kick their table over and rape them both in the mouth.

The ironing is that I was on a date with an asian chick, but at least my asian was hot.
Oh yeah that’s the other side of the coin. White men are free to fuck as they choose. I really only mean women shouldn’t fuck blacks or they’re garbage.

Hope you fucked the slope and cream pied her

G

Oh yeah that’s the other side of the coin. White men are free to fuck as they choose. I really only mean women shouldn’t fuck blacks or they’re garbage.

Hope you fucked the slope and cream pied her
Funny story... I actually had cream pied her twice already, but wanted to do it again. But her housematers motherfucked me, she said I can't go over there when they're not working, since they're uncomfortable having a random guy over. I paid 50 bucks for an uber to her house just to go get waffles.

G

I'm a sucker for latina birches. I was in the mall today and some hot ass Columbian selling lotions made eye contact with me and asked if she could show me her products. She was rubbing it on my arm for a couple minutes talking about it and I couldn't even hear a word she said because she was perfect and I was trying not to get hard.

Then she said 200 bucks for the lotion!!!fuck is that!!! And I got my ass out of there, felt like I was being shaken down at a titty bar.

Point being, Latin bitches are sexy as fuck and love to act feminine. White bitches are all beer drinking sports fans now. This is my experience, hope I'm proven wrong.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can't really knock it. I almost married a black chick because she wasn't annoying and never nagged me. But when she did I would call her a nagger.

On the other hand, I made my one ex's friend break down crying one time because I drunkenly ripped on her so hard for fucking her Indian boss. I told her she went from a woman to a tainted, gross whore the instant she let a street shitter defile her and nobody respectable will ever want to fuck her again. She fucking bawled and I just kept sitting there laughing while I said horrible shit to her.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bad person, but most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm a fucking hero and there should be folk songs written about me.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I can't really knock it. I almost married a black chick because she wasn't annoying and never nagged me. But when she did I would call her a nagger.

On the other hand, I made my one ex's friend break down crying one time because I drunkenly ripped on her so hard for fucking her Indian boss. I told her she went from a woman to a tainted, gross whore the instant she let a street shitter defile her and nobody respectable will ever want to fuck her again. She fucking bawled and I just kept sitting there laughing while I said horrible shit to her.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a bad person, but most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm a fucking hero and there should be folk songs written about me.
You're fucking evil, dude
I fucked Indian guys in college

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

(sung to the tune of Davy Crockett)
Abe V. / Abe Vigoda
King of the OnA Queers.