• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine vaccinating your 5-11 year old child.

G

Me and my family all had it in February this year. I'm not going to lie. My wife and I had a nasty dose. We're not fat or sick and it fucked us on to the couch for a good 2 weeks. For us it was like a regular flu plus unreal exhaustion and the loss of taste, not that we wanted to eat anything anyway. Them 6 months later we both had (thankfully temporary) hair loss. Literally the same week. Like wtf. Made us think it was some lab designed gook flu.

Anyway. Point is, my 6 and 4 year old sons both tested positive and had literally zero symptoms. My 2 and a half year old daughter had a raised temperature for the first 3 nights after testing positive and was then absolutely fine. The biggest mystery is how we managed to keep them fed and watered while we were crippled mongs for a couple of weeks and they were running round full of beans (friends and family and ubereats.) Covid doesn't affect kids.
Mine was shitty too for a flu like thing and weird taste/loss of taste sucked. I used science went and got the dexamethasone and it was over in a few days beyond that. The pneumonia literally dried up overnight. I was yacking out blood 2 days later I was fine. I waited a week plus before going, should have went after 3-4 days but the fucks turn you away I hear until you are more severe. Both my sons 8 and 12 were sick the younger one short duration but slept like for 3 straight days the older one, weakness and a fever spike of 103 on day 10, same thing that pushed me to use some meds, the return of the fever. It wasn't fun, but never felt deadly lol. Now I have to wait 3 more months for hair loss, dafaq is that? Thanks lol.

G

Mine was shitty too for a flu like thing and weird taste/loss of taste sucked. I used science went and got the dexamethasone and it was over in a few days beyond that. The pneumonia literally dried up overnight. I was yacking out blood 2 days later I was fine. I waited a week plus before going, should have went after 3-4 days but the fucks turn you away I hear until you are more severe. Both my sons 8 and 12 were sick the younger one short duration but slept like for 3 straight days the older one, weakness and a fever spike of 103 on day 10, same thing that pushed me to use some meds, the return of the fever. It wasn't fun, but never felt deadly lol. Now I have to wait 3 more months for hair loss, dafaq is that? Thanks lol.
Glad to hear you and your boys are OK. If the hair loss does happen to you (it's apparently a thing after some fevers) biotin worked for me (vitamin B7 tablets.) Actually grew back thicker.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Polio's not especially lethal. 72% no symptoms, 24% minor illness (diarrhea) and since I'm an adult and don't care about your kids, zero serious illness.

In return I can save $150+ worth of vaccines and four trips to the doctor off my taxes.
Just because one thing from a place is good, doesn't mean everything is (& forever will be) good.

Stuff from my fridge is generally & historically good, but if something looks rotten I'll evaluate that item on it's own merits