• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine vaccinating your 5-11 year old child.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
FurBurger works with the clot shots. He needed da money.

It costs me money when you get your free COVID vaccines, and more when your kids get their four rounds of polio shots.

I'm just saying that if we let your loved ones die of natural causes/Chinese bioweapons, I'd be financially better off. Do we even need schools? We can put pictures of whatever I'm buying on the cash register, and your kids (or Koko the gorilla - whichever costs less) can just push what they see - why do they need to read as well?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Because I don’t want a gay ass vaccine? I assumed you were being sarcastic comparing it to polio. Which is obviously retarded. I might have read it wrong though.
Polio's not especially lethal. 72% no symptoms, 24% minor illness (diarrhea) and since I'm an adult and don't care about your kids, zero serious illness.

In return I can save $150+ worth of vaccines and four trips to the doctor off my taxes.

G

Neither does polio - it's only like 1% of kids that get crippled by it.

And, since I don't care about your kids, can we stop doing measles/mumps/rubella/polio shots? It would save millions every year, and have literally no impact on my life.
Don't worry chum, you're not paying for my kids' MMR shots or any of their others. We're 1000s of miles away and I pay for them through my stellar insurance plan.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
My son has no concept of spreading disease and often refuses to wear a mask so we will get him done right away my daughter will also get it as it will be mandatory for in school classes. I am very much pro Vax but oppose the idea of a mandate even more. I got the swine flu and almost died back in the day

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
A sub
Does anyone here know anyone who died from it IRL? I'll even permit "heard from X that their Y died" but from someone you know IRL. Anyone?
contractor I uses his mom died. She had high blood pressure and diabetes, but it was totally covid.

Snake

Forum Clout
This whole bullshit has been a worldwide IQ test :image_9247: and the majority of all Western nations failed it. The fucking stupidity compounding on itself just doesn't surprise me anymore and I just expect it.

Imagine not looking at statistical data from unbias sources and believe everything anchors who literally get their shit pushed in every night by their gay White spouses tell you right before they go to break for a Pfizer commercial.

I think the die off is starting to commence as mortality rates are really climbing. The UK has a (((mysterious))) rise in heart attacks and within teenagers. In the past year, 75 full vaxxed European athletes died of heart attacks.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yeah I do. He was 30 something and otherwise healthy. On the other hand he was black and they die all the time anyway.
Did he die with a hospital ventilator jammed down his neck, which netted the hospital a cool $39k?

This whole bullshit has been a worldwide IQ test :image_9247: and the majority of all Western nations failed it. The fucking stupidity compounding on itself just doesn't surprise me anymore and I just expect it.

Imagine not looking at statistical data from unbias sources and believe everything anchors who literally get their shit pushed in every night by their gay White spouses tell you right before they go to break for a Pfizer commercial.

I think the die off is starting to commence as mortality rates are really climbing. The UK has a (((mysterious))) rise in heart attacks and within teenagers. In the past year, 75 full vaxxed European athletes died of heart attacks.
I wonder if they're lying about how many have been vaccinated. There's more of a psychological pressure to get it when 80-90% of people allegedly got it.

It's a weird comparison, and - I don't have anything against tattoos intrinsically, it suits some people - but starting somewhere in the mid '00s getting multiple tattoos became the biggest trend, and I see this in a similar way. Fucking pussy boys who work in electronics departments with their entire sleeves done. 19-year-old girls with tattoos all over their sternum, their legs, their neck... It's ridiculous.

1f3c8cc0b1056aa0f11c3949695d1b0e.jpg

But, it got me thinking... what better way to differentiate the goyim from the elite? Change the way they look, convince them to go vegan and get weak, make them sick, change their DNA, change their gender... Tattoos used to be nonconformist, but now it's the trend and conformity is morality.

This world can choke on my cock.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
after Fukushima old people volunteered to do the clean up work because they rightly recognised the radiation and cancer wouldn’t effect them as much as it would for the young. Society used to be protect it’s children.

now we need to jab those fucking kids for no reason and kill a bunch of them and gravely injure a bunch more to make me feel safe!!!!!!
also, this new kinda 'vaccine' has a variable effect dependant on immune response, hence young people are getting the heart issues - old people only make a few spikey-boy proteins so they're fine

P

potatopeeler63

My son has no concept of spreading disease and often refuses to wear a mask so we will get him done right away my daughter will also get it as it will be mandatory for in school classes. I am very much pro Vax but oppose the idea of a mandate even more. I got the swine flu and almost died back in the day
so you're gonna substantially raise the risk of complications/death for your kids by injecting them with jew juice that has no long term trials for a non lethal disease in their age group on the off chance you save some random grandma already on her deathbed.

Pat, is that you? nice risk assessment, stupid.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
so you're gonna substantially raise the risk of complications/death for your kids by injecting them with jew juice that has no long term trials for a non lethal disease in their age group on the off chance you save some random grandma already on her deathbed.

Pat, is that you? nice risk assessment, stupid.
Unless you are an expert in the field, I submit that you are being the Pat here