• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine vaccinating your 5-11 year old child.

G

Well influenza is pretty terrible. I remember how horrendous it was when I got it the first time. You hear people say they have the flu all the time but they mean they have a cold.

the actual flu is awful, and kills 100s of thousands a year and always will.
Absolutely. I've had flu once, when I was 9. Hallucinating dreams, aches, fever, dehydration etc. Practically every other virus I've had since then (bar covid) has been some variation of the common cold, some worse than others. The real flu is something else.

Agreed, people misuse it "I've got the flu." No you don't stupid. If you did you wouldn't be able to type that. This is the newest version of infectious human respiratory virus. The Aztecs with no immunity have died from it. Time to let the rest of the natives get used to it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Absolutely. I've had flu once, when I was 9. Hallucinating dreams, aches, fever, dehydration etc. Practically every other virus I've had since then (bar covid) has been some variation of the common cold, some worse than others. The real flu is something else.

Agreed, people misuse it "I've got the flu." No you don't stupid. If you did you wouldn't be able to type that. This is the newest version of infectious human respiratory virus. The Aztecs with no immunity have died from it. Time to let the rest of the natives get used to it.
It’s also created in Wuhan and was funded in part by fauci. This is a fact.
So I’m gonna go right ahead and ignore everything that guy says. He’s the highest paid public servant for a reason. He’s not been removed by pharma lobbyists for a reason.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No I get accused of needing a good feed. I am not particularly worried about it myself but all studies show it cuts down transmission which is what this is about.

you need constant doses to retain any benefits from it, if you aren’t going to commit to take it indefinitely - why even start?

keep doing what you’re told though! I’m sure they’re telling the truth this time.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Does anyone here know anyone who died from it IRL? I'll even permit "heard from X that their Y died" but from someone you know IRL. Anyone?
My dentist died on day one of COVID.

you need constant doses to retain any benefits from it, if you aren’t going to commit to take it indefinitely - why even start?

keep doing what you’re told though! I’m sure they’re telling the truth this time.

You need yearly jabs for flu too...

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
We're neither but I guess our immune systems were weakened by staying away from people for months through the previous autumn and winter. We both have jobs we can work remotely and didn't get the usual October-November colds in 2020
I think that's what does it for a lot of people. The shit incubates and festers for too long, so when it happens, shit hits the fan. I had the flu in 2019 which lasted about three weeks, and since then I've gotten sick - a cold, a strain of something, I don't know - just one time very recently, and it was very mild. A friend of mine caught the same thing at the same birthday party, but because he's on his computer all day and doesn't get vitamin D, he struggled with it. I was able to work, and honestly, the fresh air and sun made me feel fine by noon.

I listened to an interview with this Russian, Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride (I guess her husband is English), and she stated that it's ideal to get the cold once per year, basically to rid yourself of everything you've accumulated.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Covid doesn't affect kids.
Neither does polio - it's only like 1% of kids that get crippled by it.

And, since I don't care about your kids, can we stop doing measles/mumps/rubella/polio shots? It would save millions every year, and have literally no impact on my life.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
it's ok, pfizer are adding tromethamine to the kiddy shot... something used for acidosis in heart attacks so no problem there. But yeah the vaccine's 100% safe and effective.

after Fukushima old people volunteered to do the clean up work because they rightly recognised the radiation and cancer wouldn’t effect them as much as it would for the young. Society used to be protect it’s children.

now we need to jab those fucking kids for no reason and kill a bunch of them and gravely injure a bunch more to make me feel safe!!!!!!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If I knew people who died I'd consider getting it. I know 5-10 people who have gotten horrific illness from the shot though. What's a guy to think?!

you think what fauci tells you to think!

he knows all about the virus since he funded it’s creation in Wuhan. He knows what to do. Do not question him, child.