• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine vaccinating your 5-11 year old child.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We gave my little one the regular ones (((theyve))) been giving out for the last 20 years but fuck no youre not putting that under year-old experimental drug in his little arm. Fuck yourself with that shit.

yeah. Just don’t - it’s killed a bunch of kids already and it will continue to do so. It’s also gravely injured many more with a life of heart disease to come (not covered by anyone since nobody is liable but you)

They are at such a small risk of covid that it’s almost essentially %0 risk.

don’t sacrifice your children to virtue signal about being a good person.

any parent who does is either ignorant, scared or malicious. All 3 sometimes.

G

It's none of his concern what we do with our kids, but narcissist Pat feels the need to control everyone's life from the comfort of his couch. Thankfully, he has no power in this world, and his hot takes serve no purpose other than to be relentlessly mocked.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They are already testing a nasal spray version ( like there is for flu for kids)

Simple.

Small risks in natural infection but still higher than that jabs.
We have an immune system for a reason you dolt, you don’t have to give kids anything for something which doesn’t effect them any more than any other respiratory virus does in human history.

if you gave my kids a flu nasal spray I would attack you for assaulting my kids.

G

We're operating on different premises.

"Antivaxxers" think Covid-19 is pretty much a hoax, which it is. It wouldn't exist without the media (no one is dying outside or at home) and corrupt heads of health institutes (Fauci) and pharmaceutical megacorporations and the politicians that they fund.

mRNA vax lovers think Covid-19 is the deadliest pandemic ever to exist, killing 700,000 healthy people brutally. Fauci is an honest man who cares about public health and pharmaceutical corporations do too and rarely put out products that harm people.

G

Me and my family all had it in February this year. I'm not going to lie. My wife and I had a nasty dose. We're not fat or sick and it fucked us on to the couch for a good 2 weeks. For us it was like a regular flu plus unreal exhaustion and the loss of taste, not that we wanted to eat anything anyway. Them 6 months later we both had (thankfully temporary) hair loss. Literally the same week. Like wtf. Made us think it was some lab designed gook flu.

Anyway. Point is, my 6 and 4 year old sons both tested positive and had literally zero symptoms. My 2 and a half year old daughter had a raised temperature for the first 3 nights after testing positive and was then absolutely fine. The biggest mystery is how we managed to keep them fed and watered while we were crippled mongs for a couple of weeks and they were running round full of beans (friends and family and ubereats.) Covid doesn't affect kids.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
We're operating on different premises.

"Antivaxxers" think Covid-19 is pretty much a hoax, which it is. It wouldn't exist without the media (no one is dying outside or at home) and corrupt heads of health institutes (Fauci) and pharmaceutical megacorporations and the politicians that they fund.

mRNA vax lovers think Covid-19 is the deadliest pandemic ever to exist, killing 700,000 healthy people brutally. Fauci is an honest man who cares about public health and pharmaceutical corporations do too and rarely put out products that harm people.
Does anyone here know anyone who died from it IRL? I'll even permit "heard from X that their Y died" but from someone you know IRL. Anyone?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Me and my family all had it in February this year. I'm not going to lie. My wife and I had a nasty dose. We're not fat or sick and it fucked us on to the couch for a good 2 weeks. For us it was like a regular flu plus unreal exhaustion and the loss of taste, not that we wanted to eat anything anyway. Them 6 months later we both had (thankfully temporary) hair loss. Literally the same week. Like wtf. Made us think it was some lab designed gook flu.

Anyway. Point is, my 6 and 4 year old sons both tested positive and had literally zero symptoms. My 2 and a half year old daughter had a raised temperature for the first 3 nights after testing positive and was then absolutely fine. The biggest mystery is how we managed to keep them fed and watered while we were crippled mongs for a couple of weeks and they were running round full of beans (friends and family and ubereats.) Covid doesn't affect kids.

I had it after I went drinking and I thought I had a bad hangover, it still wasn’t as bad as actual hangovers I’ve had.

I know maybe 30 people personally who had it and the only ones who were actually ill were either fat or skinny fat (not obese but never work out or anything) and they were fine after a week or two. Everyone else had a headache or something.

the average age of covid deaths is older than the average age of mortality in general, anything would finish them off, it just happened to make it worse

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Does anyone here know anyone who died from it IRL? I'll even permit "heard from X that their Y died" but from someone you know IRL. Anyone?

not a single person, I do however know a guy I worked with died at 29 from a heart issue 1 week after getting vaccinated, who had never had any issues before in his life and was a mountain climber.

I also know 3 old people who died of heart/stroke issues shortly after being vaccinated, and all 3 recovered from covid with no issues previously.

of course none of them will be listed as vaccine deaths, but absolutely everyone who dies after being covid positive for any reason is a covid death

It’s such total fucking bullshit

G

I know maybe 30 people personally who had it and the only ones who were actually ill were either fat or skinny fat (not obese but never work out or anything)
We're neither but I guess our immune systems were weakened by staying away from people for months through the previous autumn and winter. We both have jobs we can work remotely and didn't get the usual October-November colds in 2020

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We're neither but I guess our immune systems were weakened by staying away from people for months through the previous autumn and winter. We both have jobs we can work remotely and didn't get the usual October-November colds in 2020
Well influenza is pretty terrible. I remember how horrendous it was when I got it the first time. You hear people say they have the flu all the time but they mean they have a cold.

the actual flu is awful, and kills 100s of thousands a year and always will.

this is the same thing, we don’t shut down society and mandate dangerous vaccines for the flu. It shouldn’t be any different, as long as humans have lungs we will catch viruses. Don’t believe anyone who tells you they can give you magic medicine to stop that from happening. It’s normal.