I’m tired of Ant retconning the post 2008 years of O&A.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Are you incapable of seeing why management might feel differently about bringing a sideshow on the air to be roasted and made fun of for saying racist things vs. the host himself obsessively crowing KKK talking points?
Did you ever listen to Carver on Stern? Because he made more racist points than Anthony ever did. And often times Howard would just let Daniel rip on niggers and spics and then that was the segment. No commentary or mocking just Daniel being racist. And Artie used to say that his favorite quote of all time was a Daniel Carver quote. "Someday the Mexicans will outnumber the humans".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Are you incapable of seeing why management might feel differently about bringing a sideshow on the air to be roasted and made fun of for saying racist things vs. the host himself obsessively crowing KKK talking points?

Granted, in 2023 you'd get in trouble for both, but they're clearly very different things.
His wife was hilariously racist as well. She said she’d rather drown than be saved by a black guy. I do believe the intention was to laugh at them but nowadays you’d be “giving them a platform.”

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole

Granted, in 2023 you'd get in trouble for both, but they're clearly very different things.
I doubt the management at Sirius listens to anything enough to discover any sort of minute detail. They didn't fucking know Fez cried every show ffs.

JebJoh

At a certain point he did nothing but get drunk and watch fox all night. He had probably the best chick he’d ever get and he ignored her in favor of booze, Xanax and Fox News. Looking back, his transition from racist li trash to right wing pundit Long Island trash was easy to trace. I think he’s back to being just li trash now. His right wing politics personality failed and he was pretty much ignored by everyone except Alex Jones.

JebJoh

Sirius management didn't give a shit what any show said beyond it triggering the cancel culture PR disasters.

They cared that O&A were not brining in anywhere near the subscriber numbers to warrant their massive paychecks.
Or advertisers. Their ad rates were shit sirius already cut their salaries over it. Still weren’t bringing in enough to justify their salaries.

LingerLonger

Or advertisers. Their ad rates were shit sirius already cut their salaries over it. Still weren’t bringing in enough to justify their salaries.
Stern is the same as are likely all of the sports stations. I don't know how Sirius stays afloat. They are probably like Disney+ or HBO Max in that they just lose money every year and are propped up by banks.

G

He has zero self awareness but I enjoyed that stuff. I like listening to blow hard know-nothings rant belligerently, almost just as much as listening funny jokes and banter.

It’s also why I loved Mike Francesa and listened to him for 20 years even though he had no idea what he was talking about 3/4 of the time.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Did you ever listen to Carver on Stern? Because he made more racist points than Anthony ever did. And often times Howard would just let Daniel rip on niggers and spics and then that was the segment. No commentary or mocking just Daniel being racist. And Artie used to say that his favorite quote of all time was a Daniel Carver quote. "Someday the Mexicans will outnumber the humans".
Yes, and Sirius would never give Daniel Carver a show. Dude, he was a literal wack packer

Do you think KROCK management would have been cool with their hosts getting belligerently drunk on air, just because Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf was allowed to back in the day?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
He had probably the best chick he’d ever get
220px-Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg

G

The Trayvon shows were a particular low. Some spic wannabe cop got beaten up by a black kid he was following and shot him. The end. Who cares. Faggot Anthony has never gotten over "gimme fiddy cents." If he'd fought back when he was a kid or told the coon to fuck off, he'd have some self-respect. But he didn't and is still the scared little pussy he was back then.

LingerLonger

Do you think KROCK management would have been cool with their hosts getting belligerently drunk on air, just because Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf was allowed to back in the day?
Sirius literally allowed Artie to be on heroin for his entire run. Did you even listen to Stern? I doubt Artie was sober even half of the time. His drunken behavior in the Vegas shows of the Krock era would have gotten anyone fired if it was not a show business job. Do you not remember him screaming "faggot" 100x and asking the actor of Vito from Sopranos if he wanted to start sucking cocks and having to he helped to his room?

Artie was a mess pretty early in his run from booze, then used heroin, got into physical fights with employees, was using heroin in the Sirius building, and finally was only let go after a violent suicide attempt. Artie was literally only suspended for being caught with drugs in the Sirius building and getting into a DWI car crash the same week.

KRock and Sirius absolutely allowed employees to be messes. Being a drunken or drugged out mess is not a big deal in show business.