I’m tired of Ant retconning the post 2008 years of O&A.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

“OBAMA BEING PRESIDENT WAS GREAT FODDER FOR RADIO!”

“It wasn’t a 4 hour race show, we always threw the jokes in!”

“I would never get mad! Jimmy would always jump in and go ‘What are you yelling about?’ and I would realize how ridiculous i looked!”

:image_9253_m:

Fucking FAGGOT. Listen to any show where Anthony talks about Obama or race and it’s fucking infuriating. You all know what i’m talking about. No jokes, no concept of politics, no great fodder, no realizing how ridiculous it all was. Just hours and hours of some of the most blatant, rageful, racist shit you’ll ever hear in your life. Just admit it RETARD. You weren’t funny for 10 out of the 20 years you did radio.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]L5VBrsR_FXU[/MEDIA]

“OBAMA BEING PRESIDENT WAS GREAT FODDER FOR RADIO!”

“It wasn’t a 4 hour race show, we always threw the jokes in!”

“I would never get mad! Jimmy would always jump in and go ‘What are you yelling about?’ and I would realize how ridiculous i looked!”

:image_9253_m:

Fucking FAGGOT. Listen to any show where Anthony talks about Obama or race and it’s fucking infuriating. You all know what i’m talking about. No jokes, no concept of politics, no great fodder, no realizing how ridiculous it all was. Just hours and hours of some of the most blatant, rageful, racist shit you’ll ever hear in your life. Just admit it RETARD. You weren’t funny for 10 out of the 20 years you did radio.
You didn’t like the Obamacare breaks?

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Yeah all those times you screamed over all the callers, especially the niggers, were such good jokes. Really never got old. I remember all those times Jimmy would say something too. Opies fucking candy crush sounds effects had more of an impact you wet brained ghoul.

G

Yeah all those times you screamed over all the callers, especially the niggers, were such good jokes. Really never got old. I remember all those times Jimmy would say something too. Opies fucking candy crush sounds effects had more of an impact you wet brained ghoul.
There were a couple of times that Anthony was screaming and yelling about something and I heard Opie playing candy crush in the background and it was actually one of the funniest things he’s ever done.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Back then Opie said how it was good for the show that Obama won so Nana could rant. Now the Opster just cries.
I would agree with you brothaman but Opie has a reason to cry about it. Anthonys decent into his obsession with race started with Obama and resulted in him getting assaulted by a black hooker he was photographing in times square to make fun of, effectively ending the O&A show. Yeah, the O&A show would have ended at some point, but Anthonys racism truly did end the show at that point.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I would agree with you brothaman but Opie has a reason to cry about it. Anthonys decent into his obsession with race started with Obama and resulted in him getting assaulted by a black hooker he was photographing in times square to make fun of, effectively ending the O&A show. Yeah, the O&A show would have ended at some point, but Anthonys racism truly did end the show at that point.
The thing that really ended the show was that Howard and all of the jewish bosses at Sirius simply hated them. So they were just waiting for them to do something stupid. Anthony tweeted about niggers so he was fired. Opie took pictures of a guy taking a shit and was fired. They had done worse before and so had Stern but management hated them and wanted them gone.

The truth is that Howard had a KKK member roasted on his show. And on that roast Daniel Carver said way worse things about niggers than Anthony right on the air (and he had said the same things on Stern dozens of times before). Daniel also had the right to say those things considering that he is actually White unlike Anthony but that is another conversation. And Stern would have tons of nudity on his show, whores riding the sex toys and basically fucking on air, biggest and smallest penis contests, tons of other random nudity, and so on. Never once a breath from management about any of that.

G

The thing that really ended the show was that Howard and all of the jewish bosses at Sirius simply hated them. So they were just waiting for them to do something stupid. Anthony tweeted about niggers so he was fired. Opie took pictures of a guy taking a shit and was fired. They had done worse before and so had Stern but management hated them and wanted them gone.

. And Stern would have tons of nudity on his show, whores riding the sex toys and basically fucking on air, biggest and smallest penis contests, tons of other random nudity, and so on. Never once a breath from management about any of that.

Mind. Blown.
That’s the first time that I- or anyone else here probably, has heard of those things, thanks for sharing that insider information

Anthony tanked the show and he should take responsibility for it. He ruined a good thing by spending weeknights drinking all night with his loser ballwashers and live streaming it, then constantly calling in "sick" the next day or coming in still wasted and contributing nothing of entertainment value. He was blowing his load on his "Compound" show and phoning it in at his multi-million dollar job.

He got too obsessed and distracted with grooming high school girls (and his catfish) on PalTalk and social media and it got extremely creepy. It was no longer just a joke that he wants to fuck kids. He really started fucking a kid. A high school kid, and he really thought it made him look cool. ("You should be put to sleep." - Patrice)

Then he started incessantly bitching practically every day about management. He refused to go to staff meetings and meetings with management and Opie was forced even more to be the adult in the room which only made things worse between all of them.

He fucked up and selfishly screwed over his audience in the process. If he hadn't done that, the protest over his firing would have been a lot larger than three mutants and Bobo.

Anthony tanked the show and he should take responsibility for it. He ruined a good thing by spending weeknights drinking all night with his loser ballwashers and live streaming it, then constantly calling in "sick" the next day or coming in still wasted and contributing nothing of entertainment value. He was blowing his load on his "Compound" show and phoning it in at his multi-million dollar job.

He got too obsessed and distracted with grooming high school girls (and his catfish) on PalTalk and social media and it got extremely creepy. It was no longer just a joke that he wants to fuck kids. He really started fucking a kid. A high school kid, and he really thought it made him look cool. ("You should be put to sleep." - Patrice)

Then he started incessantly bitching practically every day about management. He refused to go to staff meetings and meetings with management and Opie was forced even more to be the adult in the room which only made things worse between all of them.

He fucked up and selfishly screwed over his audience in the process. If he hadn't done that, the protest over his firing would have been a lot larger than three mutants and Bobo.
He was every bit as delusional as Brothaman. The Opester maybe have thought there was a new multi-million dollar deal around the corner, but AntH legitimately thought he was worth that much for Open and Honest Conversations he could barely be bothered to show up for.

FingerofGod

The truth is that Howard had a KKK member roasted on his show. And on that roast Daniel Carver said way worse things about niggers than Anthony right on the air (and he had said the same things on Stern dozens of times before). Daniel also had the right to say those things considering that he is actually White unlike Anthony but that is another conversation. And Stern would have tons of nudity on his show, whores riding the sex toys and basically fucking on air, biggest and smallest penis contests, tons of other random nudity, and so on. Never once a breath from management about any of that.
Don’t people also blame howard for dana plato’s suicide?

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Anthony and his "get him out of there!" Obama ranting was tiresome shit. Because presidents have a track record of stepping down from office due to an illiterate nutmeg merchant that just discovered politics in his late middle-age?

Thank fuck it was what switched me over to Ron and Fez.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The truth is that Howard had a KKK member roasted on his show. And on that roast Daniel Carver said way worse things about niggers than Anthony right on the air (and he had said the same things on Stern dozens of times before).
Are you incapable of seeing why management might feel differently about bringing a sideshow on the air to be roasted and made fun of for saying racist things vs. the host himself obsessively crowing KKK talking points?

Granted, in 2023 you'd get in trouble for both, but they're clearly very different things.