• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna get REALLY fucking drunk. The most drunk I've ever been in my entire life. ;) Then tomorrow I will take my health seriously, exercise, etc.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm only mean to people who deserve it though.

Although...

No, no that's not quite true.

The people I've hurt the most... have been the people I loved the most... as cliche as that sounds.

In 2007 I tried to kill myself and my dad found me. This scene from The Sopranos reminds me of that...

More suicide details

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If it makes you feel better, when I tried to kill myself in middle school, my mom just scolded me and covered up the wounds and told me to conceal it, because if the kids and teachers at school found out we'd "get in trouble".
Why did you try? I was fawkin’ suicidal in middle school, although more in a possible columbine kid way

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
If it makes you feel better, when I tried to kill myself in middle school, my mom just scolded me and covered up the wounds and told me to conceal it, because if the kids and teachers at school found out we'd "get in trouble".
Aren't you a chad? Why would you do that? Aren't chads the pinnacle of human existence.