• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm gonna get REALLY fucking drunk. The most drunk I've ever been in my entire life. ;) Then tomorrow I will take my health seriously, exercise, etc.

G

I'm just getting warmed up

7w23lxpgef771.jpg
When I was walking to the liquor store, I had an "acid flashback". It's not what you're thinking... the air was crisp and it reminded me back to the night I did LSD for the first time with my friends. Those were good times, even though I think drugs are gay and faggot now. But spending that time with my buddies was good.

I was such a dick back then, and I stopped being friends with them... pretty much drove them away, like a Cumia to a Bill Burr.

View attachment 107992

I'd fucking love some good friends again. I want friends more than a "chick"... just a buddy to go around and make fun of homeless people with... is that too much to ask in this crazy world?

Jesus Christ is the only friend you need. Happy Easter.

[MEDIA=youtube]7-NOZU2iPA8[/MEDIA]

G

I just think you want to be loved. That doesn’t make you a bad guy. I just think you have a bit of a mean streak. But the world isn’t that black or white. We all have our good and bad traits. Just don’t beat yourself up too much. God bless.

I'm only mean to people who deserve it though.

Although...

No, no that's not quite true.

The people I've hurt the most... have been the people I loved the most... as cliche as that sounds.

In 2007 I tried to kill myself and my dad found me. This scene from The Sopranos reminds me of that...

[MEDIA=youtube]ItzvcsD2vFE[/MEDIA]

G

I'm only mean to people who deserve it though.

Although...

No, no that's not quite true.

The people I've hurt the most... have been the people I loved the most... as cliche as that sounds.

In 2007 I tried to kill myself and my dad found me. This scene from The Sopranos reminds me of that...

[MEDIA=youtube]ItzvcsD2vFE[/MEDIA]

I don’t know if you’re fucking with me but if you’re not than i’m sorry to hear that. That’s the great tragedy of life, we always end up hurting the people we love the most. That’s why you should try to live in the moment and never take love for granted, as cheesy as that sounds. You never know when that love will fade or be taken away from you so you better embrace it with all your heart. Please call me a faggot now.

G

I don’t know if you’re fucking with me but if you’re not than i’m sorry to hear that. That’s the great tragedy of life, we always end up hurting the people we love the most. That’s why you should try to live in the moment and should never take love for grsnted, as cheesy as that sounds. You’ll never know when that love will fade or be taken away from you.
I'm not fucking with you. It is very fucked. I grew up listening to Opal and Andy, and watching shit like South Park (that was actually cruel back in the day), so I have a sadistic streak. But what the fuck do I do to the people who actually deserve it? Get them suspended from twitter, or make them annoyed for a few minutes, etc. Meanwhile the people I actually love I fuck up for love and make them suicide. It's fucked.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoyyyy what happens to me next (drinking more alcohol).

G

January and February were fuckin awesome

I was traveling the world and doing all sorts of crazy shit. I was vandalizing places, partying, having the time of my fawkin life...

(except faggot rome)

then in March when I was back home I tried to recreate that but the women here are ugly and it kept raining on weekends and I dunno... it's just not the same as traveling the world.

[SIZE=26px]FUCKING GAY NIGGERS[/SIZE]

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Two pages of Dougie threads. You fuckin' lied to me, man. Or are the other threads cokeposting exclusive?