• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I write at bars multiple days a week

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
qeqkh9X.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I don’t understand why anyone would do this? Sitting at a bar with headphones in and doing work? What are you at the bar for then? If you want to drink every day and not talk to anyone you can do that at home for half the price.
you know exactly why he does it. So he can live out the fantasy in his sick mind of being a busy writer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hahahaha no one approaches this fat turd.
He also comes off like a creep here since it’s women doing the “ugh, I can’t go ANYWHERE without being hit on by Men!” and piggy chimes in he can’t go anywhere without being bothered. Also he could get a table like a normal person but he needs attention to he takes up space at the bar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
idk maybe it's because bars are supposed to be a social space you big dummy
i wonder when the last time he went a day without a drink was
Maybe a couple weeks ago when he was throwing up.

I wonder if he is dependent on alcohol to the point that he gets the shakes yet. It will happen at some point if it hasnt yet. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets sick without a drink for a few days.