• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was thinking I need a nickname

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Why not raid your brother's liquor cabinet tonight? Let's get silly.

fojaQJs.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
We're down here playing checkers, @Lamont & Tonelli comes in here suited up, helmet and mouth guard secure, smashes the table in half, throws us to the ground and scores a fucking touchdown, and we didn't even know we were on a football field.
Yeah, he really fucked my ass just now. I thought he was one of the good ones.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
What do you know Hebrew you gopnik, chernoble radiation-retarded fuck? Go squat on a curb in your Abibas track suit or execute a perfect standing head kick with no training.
You caught me. Earlier I looked up the name Ruth to make sure it was a girl's name before making the post and its definition stuck. The rest was a coincidence. I don't know Hebrew at all. It was forbidden in my town of Greblenovitsa after Zhenia the carpenters wife ran off with the watchmaker Bernstein in 1977.