• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was thinking I need a nickname

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Turk "Abe Nitro" February is name-raping me and you're all complicit. Why are you all raping me? I feel like Jesus "Nitro" Christ right now. I'm getting raped for your sins.
Dude. Relax. I thought you were done with Nitro, sorry. But it isnt really fair you get all the cool nicknames. Why do you get to be both Nitro AND Abe "the blowjob queen" Vigoda? You should really pick one you like best and stick to it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Dude. Relax. I thought you were done with Nitro, sorry. But it isnt really fair you get all the cool nicknames. Why do you get to be both Nitro AND Abe "the blowjob queen" Vigoda? You should really pick one you like best and stick to it.
I just want to be called Gravy Gus now. You ruined Nitro. Whenever I hear that badass nickname all I can think of is rape.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
God damn you. Now it's Iron Mike Vigoda.
Did you ask @Rutherford_b_Blaze if you can use that one? I think Iron Mike Vigoda is already one of his alts. But if you combine it with Abe "the blowjob queen" Vigoda and become Iron Mike "the blowjob queen" Vigoda Vigoda, I think it will be distinct enough people won't confuse you guys.